UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Am On A Begging Mission - Not For Your Money!

EGAR

I gave my son the parcel to post yesterday as he works next door to a post office. His work mates asked what it was he was posting, he told them and guess what his workmates paid the postage :wub: , so a big thank you to the salesmen at Mercedes Benz, I just need to try and get the money I gave my son back from him now :laugh: .

Terri

What lovely men your son works with, how kind :flowers:

Postage costs seem to have gone through the roof.

Good luck getting your money back from your son :laugh:

Alison x

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems that Raymond may have a couple of admires. This afternoon he received a parcel - address to him. :unsure: From Elricc.

Being a bit of a nosey witch I had to have a sneaky peep, as I wanted to see what all the fuss was about over these collar and lead sets. I now know, absolutely stunning.

Thank you Elricc, Raymond’s parcel will be on it’s way to him tomorrow night . :flowers:

Alison

xx

I will be travelling over to Norfolk in the near future so could pick up and drop off in Holyhead as well anything over that way.

That’s a very kind offer, thank you very much.

I live on route to Holyhead, and already have 2 meeting places, east and west depending on which way the transporter is travelling. Both of which are only about 5 miles from my house. I would be more than happy to meet you on route if ever there are any donations to go across. I can store items here and save you the trouble of waiting at the port.

Alison

xx

do you need dog coats and or snoods ( neck warmer things )

if so Grandma Squirrel can make you some and next time we have our paddys over ( my cousin and family ) she can take them back and post them from Dublin so that the postage is reduced

Looking at the 4 inches of snow last week :huh: I’m sure Sarah’s dogs would be very grateful of some warm coats and snoods. Especially the bull breeds.

So yes please grandma squirrel please start knitting/sewing.

Depending on which is cheaper postage from Ireland or within the UK. I am more than happy to pm you my address, if it helps. Then I will meet the transporter to hand over.

Thank you very much.

I suppose I should also thank you same for introducing my husband to unwinded, and turning him in to an alcoholic on the weekend. :ohmy: .Apparently they do a very good Rioja.

Alison

xx

We've had a glut of coats received from our knitters over the past couple of weeks. Do you have another transport run to EGAR planned, Alison? If so, I'll send a batch of coats to you in Wales if that's OK - rather than take out a second mortgage for postage to Ireland.

Let me know!

Cheers, Carrie

Thank you so much Terri. Your parcel arrived today. No that’s wrong yesterday look at the time, 1.50am, :unsure: my word I need to go to bed.

Hopefully there will be another transport run in the next couple of weeks so I will make sure your parcel is on the van.

Thanks again :flowers:

Alison x

We've had a glut of coats received from our knitters over the past couple of weeks. Do you have another transport run to EGAR planned, Alison? If so, I'll send a batch of coats to you in Wales if that's OK - rather than take out a second mortgage for postage to Ireland.

Let me know!

Cheers, Carrie

Hi Carrie. Yes the transport runs are quite regular. I am not sure on the date of the next one yet ( hopefully within the next couple of weeks) but I can store things here and can nip out at any time to meet the transporter. Thank you very much I will pm my address.

Alison x :flowers:

I gave my son the parcel to post yesterday as he works next door to a post office. His work mates asked what it was he was posting, he told them and guess what his workmates paid the postage :wub: , so a big thank you to the salesmen at Mercedes Benz, I just need to try and get the money I gave my son back from him now :laugh: .

Terri

Oh wow, first of many thanks to you, Terri :) :). I will let you know when it arrives here :). And the guys at MB - well done :GroupHug:!!

I am just back from Bea's and I will not go to bed until I have said THANK YOU to Ailsa's Mum, Alisonsophieb, Elricc and an anonymous donor.

Alison: thank you so much for all the dog treats(I have already dished some out to the dogs in the house and all you can hear now is gnawing and chewing, even Raymond and Bowie try their luck with a chewy treat)!!!!!!!!! And of course your time to meet Bea twice!! :flowers:

Elricc has sent the collar and lead an anonymous donor has bought for Raymond the People's Puppy and Laura has added some surpirses of her own. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll post a pic of Raymond all kitted out tomorrow :). :flowers:

Aila's Mum, what can I say?? Your card as made me cry... It is beautiful and you have put so much thought into it. I am very touched :flowers:. And the coats :wub:!!! Six lovely warm and SOFT coats for the pupsters! The suede one looks ever so posh and cosy, Bowie the handicapped pup will wear it until he grows out of it and then I am sure I can find another poor soul in need of warmth! The padded raincoats are beautiful and the lining as soft as velvet. I hope you don't mind but I have nicked one for one of my own dogs (Monsterfluffy aka Sheena). And four collars with little Bullies on them, I really like them and so will my dogs :) :). I'll post pics once I have had a bit of time. EGAR doglets all dressed up!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. It was sad to see Monty off as I have grown quite attached to him in his short time here but I drove home with lots of treasures, it was like Xmas here in my kitchen when I came back home and started to unpack!

Oh poop!! I missed her this time!! :laugh: Someone remind me next time she's going back cos I've got loads of stuff!!

The offer still stands, if you want to meet up I can store here until Bea travels this way again. What ever is easiest for you I am just thinking if you need to leave work to meet her, and she was to get held up it might be difficult for you. Also Bea is good enough to go out of her way to take items back to Sarah rather than impose to much it might be easier for Bea just to stop once, only a thought I might be wrong.

What ever you decide to do I will pm you nearer the time when I know the date of her next run.

Thanks

Alison :flowers: