UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Watch This Space....

whitetiger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ian, building site house and half term holiday!

Here they are!

Bolo Bear

S5000956.jpg

Ditzy Mitzy

S5000953.jpg

They are a lovely pair arnt they :wub: their only vice is food agression so feedtimes need supervising but apart from that they are a fab duo, Mitzy loves to play, she is currently chucking an empty coke bottle at me to throw for her now Cassie got the lid off it and is bored of it lol Bolo gives big soggy kisses and barks to let you know he wants food... he likes food!

Not to worry I was only joking / being impatient really :rolleyes:

They're a very nice looking pair, such a shame that they should find themselves looking for a new home at this time in their lives. Enjoy you time together & I know you & Cindy like cocktails & he likes hisfood but I think plying Bolo with the whisky might be going a bit too far :biggrin:

Yay piccies :wub: :wub: :wub:

These two are super - if I had a bigger house they wouldn't have made it out of Edinburgh!!

Do you have those measurements?? :ph34r:

Bolo is 24" Mitzi is 15" both allowing two fingers between comfortably :flowers:

They went to the vets tonight for their first Vaccs, they both need to return for dentals Tuesday next week and Mitzi will be groomed while she is under as she finds it very stressful being brushed and hasnt been grooming herself, her skin is quite dandruffy, she has a small lump on her back too which may be why she is so nervous of the brush so vet will remove that at same time, she did try to nip the vet when she was feeling her over and stuck the needle in, bless her but Bolo was a gent and took it all :) but he was a bit grumpy when he got back home typical man throwing his dummy lol but he is over it now :rolleyes:

:wub: Mitzi must be really sore poor girl.

Bolo is such a character!! :wub:

Hope all goes well on tuesday - I'm sure they'll both feel better for it.

Thanks for the measurements :)

Bolo and Mitzi would like to say a big soggy thank you to "Aunty Verity" :flowers: for their new posh collars!!! they are glad to at last have some street cred and look forward to showing them off at the park this afternoon, they have told me to put the camera batteries on charge so they can also show them off to their fugee and oldie fans :D