UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Herts Based Walk?.....Great wood - EN6 4BH

krusewalker

looks like you all had great fun, sorry i miss it.

Anya has chicken pox and this morning we went to see a puppy.

anya was so bad in the car, i don't think she would have made the walk

hope you had a lovely time, see you all next time.

anne is you still need a car let use know ok.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry we didn't make it. The weather/Skys (and my) lack of waterproofing/the roadworks/search for a new car forced us to give up on the idea this morning. Glad you all had fun - Jo (hertsgreys) you are wasting away, missis, and you look fab!

Anne & Martin, I've PMed you :flowers:

Bertie had a fantastic time, I'm very glad I took him, made sure he was wearing a coat to protect his wound and also liberally applied wound powder and its looking fine tonight. He's completely worn out and managed to wake up for dinner and has now crashed out again.

It was lovely to meet everyone, would love to do it again when the mud has dried up a bit. I do have some pics but most are useless as the dogs were just whizzing around so quickly that by the time the picture took they were out of shot! We were lucky in that it didn't rain at all on the walk.

We made it! :biggrin:

Had a lovely afternoon and it didnt rain on us at all :happy:

The cars a mess, on my second lot of washing and my OH passed with flying colours at being assistant dog wash :biggrin: (mich HATES the bath)

Garbo was already snoring on the way home and Mich is pretty tired tonight now, thanks to those that made it we really enjoyed it, special thanks to Bertie who knackered our two hooligans out :rolleyes:

Hope to see you all again at the next one :GroupHug:

we had a great walk thanks, lovely to meet everyone and to see all the dogs having such a fantastic time. I have some pics but I don't know how to upload them using vista, no idea how to shrink them small enough so have to wait for some clever person to do it or explain it in due course. :wacko:

Dogs are washed, fed and fast asleep. :)

We had a lovely afternoon and it didnt rain on us at all :happy:

The cars a mess, on my second lot of washing but my OH passed with flying colours at being assistant dog wash :biggrin: (mich HATES the bath)

Garbo was already snoring on the way home and Mich is pretty tired tonight now, thanks to those that made it we really enjoyed it, special thanks to Bertie who knackered our two hooligans out :rolleyes:

Will see if I got any decent pics off my phone :unsure:

Was great to meet people and dogs :flowers:

Didn't have my dogs there as we had to go elsewhere beforehand thus meaning we got there late :rolleyes: but we caught up and had a lovely if somewhat slippy muddy walk.

J had fun and as usual hardly ever stopped talking

Next time I will bring my 3 hooligans along :wacko:

Glad to see you got home safely Nettie :)

We made it! :biggrin:

Had a lovely afternoon and it didnt rain on us at all :happy:

The cars a mess, on my second lot of washing and my OH passed with flying colours at being assistant dog wash :biggrin: (mich HATES the bath)

Bertie had a fab time with Mich and Garbo, I don't think they stopped full speed running for the first hour of the walk! :laugh:

Was great to meet people and dogs :flowers:

Didn't have my dogs there as we had to go elsewhere beforehand thus meaning we got there late :rolleyes: but we caught up and had a lovely if somewhat slippy muddy walk.

J had fun and as usual hardly ever stopped talking

Next time I will bring my 3 hooligans along :wacko:

Glad to see you got home safely Nettie :)

J was a real tonic, a lovely little chap.

Yes, managed to get home, in the first 10 minutes had to pull over twice to turn off the engine and start again, thought the drive home was going to be slow but then it seemd fine and was home at 5pm so a good run considering I drove through the West End.