UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Say Hello To Jack Springer

Tilly1712

Tracey, you very nearly didn't get this one, Roz and I were fighting over who was going to kidnap him on the journey. He was an absolute angel, a little star and we both fell in love with him the short time he was in our care.

I hope he is very happy with you until he finds his forever home.

Anne

Thanks everyone :flowers:

He had an upset tum last night and had us a bit worried. Every 20 minutes I was standing on the door step while he was being sick in the garden, he goes to the furthest darkest corner to do it and at one point I found him pushing soil over it with his nose!

Had the day off work to keep an eye on him and he's been fine so far this morning, so hopefully it was something he ate rather than a bug. Probably an overdose of treats :rolleyes:

Edited by Tilly1712

How is Jack today, is he feeling more settled??

Anne

Thanks everyone :flowers:

He had an upset tum last night and had us a bit worried. Every 20 minutes I was standing on the door step while he was being sick in the garden, he goes to the furthest darkest corner to do it and at one point I found him pushing soil over it with his nose!

Had the day off work to keep an eye on him and he's been fine so far this morning, so hopefully it was something he ate rather than a bug. Probably an overdose of treats :rolleyes: