UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing Whiskey... *another* Foster Keeper :-)

sundaygirl

Thanks to all involved in his transport run today, Whiskey has arrived safe and sound :flowers:

He is a gorgeous collie x Springer and will be 11 years young next month :wub: . He has settled in well in just a few hours, has had a nice long walk, some dinner, and then promptly found the sofa!!. He really is a lovely natured boy, not fazed at all by my 3 year old and has decided my eldest son is his best friend and follows him everywhere :) . There is a definate twinkle in his eye and i think there will be a real playful side emerging in the next few days as he finds his paws, and im convinced he is just a little in love with Molly already :rolleyes: ...just now he is lapping up as many cuddles as he can, bless him. :biggrin:

A few pics to keep everyone going, more to come as he settles in...

000_1026.jpg

000_1027.jpg

000_1030.jpg

000_1035.jpg

000_1036.jpg

000_1039.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by ReikiAnge
Title amended

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Well Gail you nearly didn't get him

cause I fell in love with him so was going to keep

him this side of the bridge :glare: he is gorgeous

and made himself at home as soon as he came

in. I was well impressed with Molly she is like a new

dog and such a mummys girl :flowers:

and Neo Breagh and Buddy were not impressed to

find someone had raided the biccy pocket. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I'm so in :wub: :wub: with your dogs Gail they

are a credit to all the work you put in with them .

OMG he is adorable :ohmy: :wub:

I forsee a fail coming on. :wub:

Kazz xx

Oi woman :angry: Don't you give her any ideas. She is a once foster keeper already. Me thinks I need to become a bit more stricter again :rolleyes: :D :laugh:

:GroupHug: Well Gail you nearly didn't get him

cause I fell in love with him so was going to keep

him this side of the bridge :glare: he is gorgeous

and made himself at home as soon as he came

in. I was well impressed with Molly she is like a new

dog and such a mummys girl :flowers:

and Neo Breagh and Buddy were not impressed to

find someone had raided the biccy pocket. :rolleyes: I'm so in :wub: with your dogs Gail they

are a credit to all the work you put in with them .

What a lovely update, thank you for sharing :flowers:

Gail, he is even more lovely now I have seen his picture. Thanks again for having him and well done your gang (human and canine) for making him so welcome. I think I am going soft in my old age as I was more excited then you and did ring a tad early to see if he arrived yet. Sorry :flowers:

Cindy

Just a little update on Whiskey now that he has been here a few days, no new pics though, my camera is playing up a bit.

He really is a lovely natured boy, love his walks and is calming down on the lead now with a little training, still pulls a bit when first goes out but everything is just sooooo exciting to him and he cant wait to get round all the different smells.. :rolleyes: He can walk for miles and the only one who comes back out of breath is me!! :laugh: In the house though he is totally at home, loves his naps and pefers to be lying beside someone so he can have his tummy tickled, he has been fine with all the dogs he has met and very loving with everyone...

He had an off lead run in a secure woodland walk i go to today and although his recall is not great he will keep you in his sight and run to catch up with you if you walk ahead of him. He loves his ball and will play in the back garden for hours bringing it back and barking for you to throw it again :) Someone really needs to remind him that hes not a puppy :D

I think he is still a bit bewildered at the move and has been off his food in the last couple of days but im keeping an eye on him, he will have his vet visit this week, and although he seems very fit and active he does have a couple of lumps that need checking, but fingers crossed they will prove to be just harmless fatty lumps..

Cant really find any fault with him, he really is a lovely dog and will make a fantastic loving friend for some lucky family :wub: