UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wonder Why

irons

I have often wondered why some dogs love to do this

Image012-5.jpg

Image016-1.jpg

Murphy and his pal Paddy just love to swim in any weather I have a rough idea why Murph loves it so its because when we first got him he followed Paddy and got on the other side of a shallow river Paddy could wade across back to us but Murph was a pup and too small so it was swim or stay there so he swam after that he wanted to swim ALL the time !!!Our old Collie lad (sadly now at The Bridge ) hated water and would walk round puddles So i was wondering why some dogs love water and some hate it I think Murphy and Paddy would find water from miles off just to have a swim :laugh: :laugh:

Brill pictures!!! I have 2 water babies...

Cooper! Who quiet unusually for a staffy type loves water!! He's often found just swimming for the sheer love of it!! :wub:

RL23.jpg

And of course the Noodle Sidney who as a pup was a bit confused by this beach and water stuff!!

fd433f6c01f356d79ecbaefdc60ccfab.jpg

Then needed a friend to help him learn to swim..

fc5f02804025848fcaf92f4c190eded2.jpg

Now a days....he needs no excuse to find water!!! :laugh:

RL2.jpg

Tiz doesn't 'do' water in any form..it's a push to get her out in the rain!! And Cromwell will swim...but only if there is a duck that needs chasing!! :laugh:

Bonzo is a total water babe, if he smells it there is no stopping him, river sea or puddle! x

PICT0056.jpg

PICT0085.jpg

the terriers aren't as keen, Jems expression says it all for her!

PICT0035.jpg

Jakey too loved water

100_9541.jpg

I have never had a dog that hates water x

Edited by Jakeysmum

I love Murph :wub: Still think he has some Leo in him :wub:

Funny isn't it. Ted. loves swimming but ONLY if it's to swim after something, i.e. a toy. He could stay in the water well beyond health and safety alarms but he's never swam just for the sake of swimming, not even paddling! :wacko: There has to be a good reason for it for him :laugh:

Bumpy Rory is like Bonzo: The whiff of a puddle and he's on a mission! If there's water then he simply HAS to be in it :wub: