UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Collie, A Cat And A Toy Frog ...

Raiye's Mum

Is this chubby lovebug your blind/deaf girl Raiyes mum? :wub:

Nope - Teija is the deaf/blind one - a leggy blond who can eat what she wants and stays the slim/fit type. :rolleyes:

This tubby little miss is Kali - (she takes after me and puts on weight just walking past the fridge) She is on a diet (which she hates) and I have been advised to up her exercise ... well hmmm ... she walks at least 14 steps to our every 1 and finding any other time when she is not as mad as this is a real problem (she even runs in her sleep :wacko: )

Nope - Teija is the deaf/blind one - a leggy blond who can eat what she wants and stays the slim/fit type. :rolleyes:

This tubby little miss is Kali - (she takes after me and puts on weight just walking past the fridge) She is on a diet (which she hates) and I have been advised to up her exercise ... well hmmm ... she walks at least 14 steps to our every 1 and finding any other time when she is not as mad as this is a real problem (she even runs in her sleep :wacko: )

Is she spayed? My own (spayed) girls all get too heavy if I am not strict with their diet. This video has made me miss how much Indy and Memphis used to play together.