UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

HLGS Happy Happy Happy Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went shopping with my lovely son and finally managed to buy his 21st present, a watch. He was 21 in January, but what with his finals and his long long trip through Africa over the summer, it was put on hold.

He is such a great lad, fun to be with, everthing you could wish for in a son, I shall miss our lunches out when he starts his first job on 22nd of this month but at least he is going to be living at home still for the next 2 years while he saves for a deposit on a property.

:biginlove:

my work contract has been extended by a few weeks , although it delays my return to Sri Lanka a bit it also means I have more money to spend when I get back there so still all good good good

I have also had approaches from 2 other companies asking if I would like to work for them ad hoc ( all good for a self employed squirrel like myself )

• 3 weeks later...

Bran is all better and eating properly :biggrin:

My car is working properly :biggrin:

We are all - touch wood - finally clear of coughs and sore throats after weeks and weeks and weeks of it :biggrin:

Sophie is off to her friend's house for the weekend :partytime:

The sun is shining :biggrin:

My costings for getting everything to finish my house off have come in MUCH lower than I expected :biggrin:

:biggrin: I have a job almost 2 months after being made redundant.It's a totally new area for me,Care Assistant in a Nursing Home,will be a big drop in salary but fewer hours and just 5 minute bike road from home.Extremely relieved.

I know that feeling - nice one Lynn! :flowers:

Bran is all better and eating properly :biggrin:

My car is working properly :biggrin:

We are all - touch wood - finally clear of coughs and sore throats after weeks and weeks and weeks of it :biggrin:

Sophie is off to her friend's house for the weekend :partytime:

The sun is shining :biggrin:

My costings for getting everything to finish my house off have come in MUCH lower than I expected :biggrin:

I'm well made up that everything's going so well for you now Sarah - you deserve it! :biggrin:

My current reason for happiness: dogs!!! Malcolm is doing amazingly well - his energy as well as cheekiness do not seem to know the boundaries that are usually dictated to a 12 year old dog. He acts more like a 6 year old! After thinking this time last year I might not have him come Christmas, watching him so happy and bouncy makes me feel the luckiest girl in the world! :biggrin: :wub: :wub:

Kiera is doing brilliantly at agility too - and really enjoying it! So glad we finally got into a club, and the advice and feedback from the trainers has been such an eye opener! It's taken us all this time, but I finally feel me n Kiera really have a bond (instead of me trying so hard and wondering what I'm doing wrong).

Sparky is here only temporarily, but I've been able to transfer my new dog communication skills onto him as well, and he is now a much happier, relaxed boy, really a pleasure to have for company :wub: