UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Strange Dream About The Refuge...

melissa

How weird...I wonder if it was the wine :wink: had a really vivid dream that a section for dogs to post had been added...yes nuts I know! I had a look on there & my Snoopy had posted 'home required with larger garden' :ohmy: she also listed things like a human double size bed of her own! I keep looking at her today now thinking I wonder....

So if they could what do you think your dogs would post? :biggrin:

Mollydog would be answering adverts for any squirrels in need of new homes. She loves squirrels (though not in a good way).

I strongly suspect she'd also be putting all 6 cats up for rehoming. She tolerates the cats, but there's no question that she thinks they are terribly embarrassing.

I dont' think Az would be making any special requests. He's so humble and easily pleased!

Though actually, if any of our animals were to use the net, it would be Perl. I am not sure she would be posting on the Refuge though: I see Perl as more of an Ebay girl. If Perl were human, she'd be Liza Tarbuck.

Bogey would apply for a home with lots of cats :D.

Toughy would apply for a home with lots of unlocked fridges.

Sheena would apply for a home with an 8 eyed human (more eye lids to bite)

And Brego, well he would apply for a home in which it wasn;'t required to eat...

My 2 would apply for a home where there wasn't a mean mum that took them out in the cold for walks. :rolleyes: (Even if they have got loads of coats to wear!!) Then they could have more time to snooze. Oh and they would like someone who didn't get up so early in the morning!!!!!

my turbo used to pick up the handset on the old phone and always seemed to catch the memory button that was to our local shelter :unsure: then when he recognised one of the voices saying hello he used to squeal down the phone :wacko: they used to laugh that he was the only dog they ever had who was personally ringing in asking to be rescued :laugh: