UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My First Foster

lynny95

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well his first night was very good (apart from the little nip Miss Emma gave him). Buzz slept all night by the side of the bed with no little accidents and was an absoloute angel.

They had great fun on their rather rainy walk this morning and we have just got back from food shopping to find them bothe snuggled together on Emma's bed (hopefully no more little nips now then)

Off to give them both a bath, wish me luck :D

Buzz seems to be a bit wobbly today and last night. When he gets up after lying down he yelps and walks quite funny as if his back legs are giving him problems for a few minutes then calms down again. He is also shaking quite a bit, it's rather warm in our house so dont think he si cold but thats the impression he is giving :( Any ideas?

He is still happy and beautifuly behaved even when a rather lively staffie spent 10 minutes trying to hump him in the park whilst the owner was nowhere to be found!!!

Buzz seems to be a bit wobbly today and last night. When he gets up after lying down he yelps and walks quite funny as if his back legs are giving him problems for a few minutes then calms down again. He is also shaking quite a bit, it's rather warm in our house so dont think he si cold but thats the impression he is giving :( Any ideas?

He is still happy and beautifuly behaved even when a rather lively staffie spent 10 minutes trying to hump him in the park whilst the owner was nowhere to be found!!!

Lyndsey, give me a ring, I am home. :)

Lovely Buzz (or as my son has taken to calling him Fuzzy Wuzz....and he responds beautifully) is such an angel to foster. Everyone in the park runs up to meet him when we are out for walks and keep on asking me if I'm keeping him. They seem to think I'm the bad person for letting him go to another home (when one arrives) when he has settled in so wonderfully. I then have to spend ages explaining that if I kept him then I couldnt foster anymore and sadly another home would be best for him