UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

Sam, ignore the jealous cows. You're skinny, so skinny I didn't think you needed to lose any weight so I was amazed you were aiming for a stone.

I appear to have miraculously lost another 5lbs though I have no idea how because I was putting this week down to a bad week. I was finding it hard to be good with the kids at home enocuraging naughtiness on a grand scale! I had a suspicion though I might have lost weight though because my rings are lose. If the one on my left hand starts to spin round and round and annoy me I know I'm doing ok :laugh:

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even more upsetting as one of them has been telling me directly that I looking really good and the weight loss was really showing

Next time they say that to your face, perhaps you could tell them what you overheard? (Watch them go bright red and try and get out of that one).

You have always looked good Sam. Some people just have nothing better to do or have to snipe about other people because they aren't really happy with themselves.

I might ditch my body fat ticker. I'm bored of it now. The scales here just keep telling me I am the same. How can someone do weights, running, ice skating etc every week (about 5 sessions in total) and not decrease their body fat? I weight 8st 7 now so I have not gained weight. Why would eating less bad fat and doing alot of fat burning exercise cause me to lose no fat and apparently gain no muscle????

Well done Cheryl - over half a stone now :flowers:

Sam - ignore them - they're probably just jealous. You know what you weigh, you know what you're happy with body size/ shape and you're doing fab with the other dieting fugees :flowers:

Well done to all the losers this week :flowers:

And for those with no loss (me included) - there's always next week :rolleyes:

thanks chaps , I have decided not to weight myself this week ( okay I forget yesterday ) but I am not going to as my head is not 100 % right about weight and its better not to this week.

I did let them know I had overheard and there was a lot of stuttering and mumbling as they tried to back track and say I looked really good blah blah blah

well done Cheryl 5lbs is fab

I've been and weighed - lost 4lbs :biggrin:

Happy with that, considering I ate food on Sunday and drank beer :rolleyes: :laugh:

Bit confused now though as Cambridge lady reckons I don't really need to go below 11st, but to me, I still feel fat some days :wacko: My goal was always to get to a size 12-14, regardless of what that weight would be for me, but although I am a size 14, I would have thought I needed to get down to about 10st 5lbs at least to be nearer a 12. She's also talking about me going back to eating normal food soon, on a regular basis and only seeing her every two weeks.

Guess I need to prepare for that and get my head round it all :wacko:

Well done Kimbas Mum :flowers:

Am off to Cambridge lady at 12.30 today to start again. I feel that I'm ready to loose the rest ofthe weight now.

I lost 3 stone and have kept it off for 9 months now, mentally I wasn't ready to continue but now feel I am.

Esp as if I loose it I'm going to be taken on a wonderful holiday to the Caribbean or some such exotic place... thats should motivate me! :rolleyes:

:cheer: Billydog

Good luck Sarah :flowers:

:cheer: Wendy, we are the same height, I have settled around ten stone seven, I got to my target of ten four but then put on three pounds and settled at this weight. I am a 12 bottom and a 14 top though sometimes still buy a bigger top cos I have big boobs :rolleyes: I still feel fat sometimes but I never set out ot be an eight or a ten anyway, just wanted to look sort of normal which I guess I do and so do you :biggrin: :flowers:

SW allow you to go three pounds above your target and I am maintaining that so far :)