UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first photo was taken in July 2006, so not the most recent, but probably the most awful :rolleyes: There were some photo's somewhere from the DNB meetings in Liverpool, which were January/February time and I started on the diet in April. So 9 months so far although if I didn't have weekends seeing friends and eating takeaway, I'd probably be done by now :rolleyes:

Wedy, a friend at work has lost nearly 5st on LL and was thinking of changing to Cambridge, she was asking whats the difference in the support you get, as well as the cost??

I was ok yesterday, had a small glass of wine before bed though :rolleyes:

Well, day 1 passed off fairly well - and I even resisted the suggestion of a real hot chocolate for supper.

However, when I did my calculations this morning, I discovered I didn't actually eat as much as I should have done yesterday - but I am going to average things out over the week anyway.

Suddenly fancied Ryvitas and Marmite for breakfast ............. my Ryvitas are soggy, but I didn't care and ate them anyway. Yummy.

Loobie, in my book, bread isn't crap ............. it's the crap I heap on it that's bad. :) Bread is definitely part of my diet plan.

Suddenly fancied Ryvitas and Marmite for breakfast ............. my Ryvitas are soggy, but I didn't care and ate them anyway. Yummy.

Loobie, in my book, bread isn't crap ............. it's the crap I heap on it that's bad. :) Bread is definitely part of my diet plan.

Ryvitas spread with marmite and then cottage cheese on top is absolutely scrummy :)

Bread for me is crap cause I have to have so much butter on it it makes teeth marks :laugh: , I could happily go through half a loaf with loads of butter and marmite one slice at a time folded in half whilst being in the kitchen :blush02: