UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Official Oldies Club Anouncement

staffymad

I am afraid I am running a little late (no suprise there then :rolleyes: ) with a official anouncement.

Over the past weeks we have asked a couple of our longstanding and fantastic supporters if they would like to join the Oldies Club as a committee member and lucky for us, they have said yes :biggrin: :flowers:

So with no further delay, I and the rest of the oldies club committee would like to welcome...

Ian as our new Secretary to the Trustees :flowers: Ian has been working alongside Jacobean as a transport and home checking deputy and has kindly accepted the new role (dawg help him with all us mad woman :laugh: :D )

Tracey (tilly1712) as Special Projects Coordinator :flowers: The same as Ian, Tracey has been a deputy for the transport and home checking team with Jacobean and is now sharing this special projects team role with our very own Gio (Clint). Tracey has also helped our web team with listings of dogs.

Thank you both for taking on these roles and joining the mad house :biggrin:

If anyone would like to become more involved, we do have a couple of roles to fill and would love more people on board. So if you think you have the time, why not drop me a line on [email protected] or email [email protected] outlining what type of work you would like to get involved in.

Thanks for everyones fantastic support in 2007 and we hope it will continue during 2008 :flowers:

Cindy

Chair and Fostering Coordinator Oldies Club

Edit reason: Forgot to list Traceys involvement with the web team, sorry :flowers:

Edited by staffymad

Aww, I'm all :mecry: and :biggrin: now!

Thankyou for the congrats and welcome, I'm proud to be involved with Oldies Club and totally agree with DitzyLips - it certainly is such a worthy cause. If anyone is wondering if they should/could be involved - do ask, they might be a mad bunch but they're all really very nice too :laugh: .

Congratulations to you Ian :flowers:

And a big thankyou to my mentors Michelle and Jo :liebe94: