UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Black Dog - New Foster

Tilly1712

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Noel :biggrin: I like Star too but Noel is Christmassy.

The Christmas connection hadn't even occurred to me - it seems that Sol's a great deal wiser than I! (something I suspected all along I suppose :glare: )

He was really quite definite about both names though and suggested them as soon as he saw Black Dog's pic.

Thankyou for all your well wishes and suggestions :flowers: . So many fab names! Oh the agony of choice, maybe I should just have more dogs :rolleyes:

Still love Parker but now I'm thinking Alfie. I love that name and it certainly seems popular on here :wub:

looks like you will have to buy the deck chairs now :rolleyes: .

Think we'll have to buy more beds, any excuse cos I love new dog beds!

On seeing Black Dog's photo, Sol says:

House name - Noel

Bond name - Signor Nero

As to why, your guess is as good as mine :wacko: but they are his pronouncements and they were instant and quite unequivocal.

Funnily enough I suggested Noel, but it will just make me think of Noel Edmonds :laugh: :unsure:

Looking around me now for inspiration I'm seeing the name, 'Pringle' :unsure:

and that might make me hungry :unsure: :wacko:

Alfie is a good name. Maybe if you already like it go with that. Although later down the line when you adopt one you might want to call that one Alfie? That is of course if this handsome fella is a foster. :wink:

Don't tempt me Michelle :rolleyes: , I might end up with a gang of black greyhounds at this rate. I must keep one (or two :rolleyes: ) spaces free for fostering. I must not fail on my first foster!!

:) Great news, sorry i'm late with the congratulations Tracey, i completely missed this. he is certainly going to be spoilt in his new "foster" home :rolleyes: whatever name you call him..my vote is for Diesel..

Pics, Pics and more pics please..x

Oops..just finished reading the other thread Tracey...so sorry things haven't worked out like you hoped, he would have been so happy with you. :(

Edited by sundaygirl

:) Great news, sorry i'm late with the congratulations Tracey, i completely missed this. he is certainly going to be spoilt in his new "foster" home :rolleyes: whatever name you call him..my vote is for Diesel..

Pics, Pics and more pics please..x

Oops..just finished reading the other thread Tracey...so sorry things haven't worked out like you hoped, he would have been so happy with you. :(

No problem and thanks for your kind words :flowers: I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Buddyboys friend can foster him :)