UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dawlish Warren South West Dog Walk

selina

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you everyone for such a wonderful walk, even though i got very wet :rolleyes: and thank you for understanding max, although he was very suprisingly quite well behaved :laugh:

And why did you get all wet when it didn't rain? :whistle: Thanks for a lovely day out and Max was a absolute star even if he did think 'Staffy Slapping with big paws' is a fun game :laugh: :laugh:

Cindy

Cycas we'll hold you to it next time.

Thanks everyone for a wonderful walk, Rob, I and the dogs all had a wonderful walk and chat.

Rufus and Titchy apologise for being such fantastic liver cake stealers :wacko: and Ollie says he's sorry he wasn't to well, he's all wrapped up and snuggly and seems to be feeling a lot better now. :rolleyes:

Here's some more piccies.

DSCF0679.jpg

DSCF0684.jpg

DSCF0692.jpg

Cindy was s o determined to get a group sit and Rufus and Titchy were just very trying :laugh:

DSCF0697.jpg

DSCF0699.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

DSCF0709.jpg

DSCF0711.jpg

One of them was lickle enough to be picked up for cuddles

DSCF0720.jpg

This photo made me laugh so much

" Now will you do as your told Rufus and chase me" " I said NOW!!"

DSCF0723.jpg

Ollie plodding along cause he had a poorly tum

DSCF0725.jpg

Ummmm Cindy I fell in love a little bit with dear old Snatch

DSCF0728.jpg

(although the way he was running around I think he was just playing at being an oldie :) )

This photo made me laugh so much

" Now will you do as your told Rufus and chase me" " I said NOW!!"

DSCF0723.jpg

OMG! that'll be our somebody's.....but I've no idea who's.....Gobby Robbie then :ohmy:

Poooooor Rufus....how unkind Robbie! :mad:

Get your own back next time Rufus,

and well done for sneaking some treats that I was calling Robbie to come and get so that's a start.

Had a smashing time today, thank you very much for putting up with us and especially Gobby Robbie who was just soooooo excited that he was just about calming down towards normal hyperness when we got to the end of the walk, and Remmi who had a whale of a time especially whilst trying to mug Amy for treats (we never feed them of course!)

Hope to be able to join you all again sometime, if you'll have us. Can't blame you if you don't, or give us a false location :biggrin:

Roz Chris, Robbie & Remmi

ps...will try and unload my camera and see if it actually took any as it kept shutting off.

Hi all. Thanks for a lovely walk. Weather was far better than I could have imagined especially with the rain wr drove back through. Oh and apologies to Snatch ( :blush02:)

Some piccies I took during the walk

louieDWOldiesClubWalk012.jpg

louieDWOldiesClubWalk007.jpg

louieDWOldiesClubWalk006.jpg

louieDWOldiesClubWalk003.jpg

louieDWOldiesClubWalk013.jpg

Buzz

louieDWOldiesClubWalk002.jpg

Snatch & Ruby

louieDWOldiesClubWalk005.jpg

Rufus

louieDWOldiesClubWalk009.jpg