UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing Brummie The Newest And Oldest Wardley

Kathyw

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to keep it quiet in case it all went pear shaped but we are delighted to have him here at last.

He is an absolute delight to have in our home.

Last night he told us when he wanted to go and do wee wees and slept through the night.

This morning went out and did his business and then we took him to the park where he and Ray walked around, Brummie with his sweater and raincoat. He has acquired a girlfriend, a 14 year old Yorkie but he isn't impressed. when Ray took Brummie back to the car, Holly sat by the car waiting for Brummie, she has been smitten by this ickle boy.

He is so funny, his antics have us in fits of laughter.

He sucks a chew to death. Elsa and CB barked and looked towards the door. Brummie was still sucking his chew and they had finished theirs so they thought Brummie would drop his chew and run for the door and they could nick his chew, this is what they did to Raffles. But Brummie is no fool, he ignored the barks and just sat sucking his chew. You could almost see the disappointment on Elsa and CB's faces. :biggrin:

I forgot to take the camera this morning but will take it this afternnon so more Brummie photos later.

Even SueB didn't know until recently when she offered to do the homecheck for N1 Yorkie. she never guessed it was us.

He is sleeping now and is going to meet Dale (vet) later to register with him and have the once over.

He shivered this morning depite the jumper and raincoat when he went back to the car so Ray put the heater on for him so from now on we will put a hot water bottle in the snugglebug and when he has had his walk Ray will remove the hot water bottle and put Brummie in the nice and warm snugglebug while he waits for Elsa and CB to finish their play.

KazzKitten is very wary of him yet has no fear of Elsa or CB, we think her nose is out of joint by the newcomer.

KazzKitten is being speyed on friday.

Thank you all for the love Brummie welcome.

:flowers: :wub: he is gorgeous. Sorry I put your name forward to do his homecheck :laugh: :laugh: x

:biggrin: Cher pmd me to ask if I could do the hopmecheck as I lived in N1, stupid me went off to look to see if I could help as she said the Sanctuary instead of the Refuge. :biggrin:

More photos taken today.

Me and my new Dad

e45.jpg

Me and Dad on Hampstead Heath

e45.jpg

Me and my big Bruv

e45.jpg

Me and my new Nana

e45.jpg

Brummie is a born poser and justs looks straight at the camera, only exception was when Mum was holding him and he wanted the biccys on her table.

Kathy I am so pleased that you have Brummie and what a lucky chap he is to have found you. Brummie is going to be such a spoilt and happy dog, he could't have wished for a better home.

Do you think he wouild like to come to Regents Park at the weekend to meet Hugo and Vicky? They promise to save him a bit of doggy sausage in his honour.

:

Me and my big Bruv

e45.jpg

Just have to add, what a great photo, he looks such a cheeky chap :wub:

He is so funny, his antics have us in fits of laughter.

He sucks a chew to death. Elsa and CB barked and looked towards the door. Brummie was still sucking his chew and they had finished theirs so they thought Brummie would drop his chew and run for the door and they could nick his chew, this is what they did to Raffles. But Brummie is no fool, he ignored the barks and just sat sucking his chew. You could almost see the disappointment on Elsa and CB's faces. :biggrin:

:laugh: :laugh:

He looks lovely, Kathy. What a perfect home for him, too - even a Nana to love him. :wub:

Sue, Brummie will be delighted to meet Hugo and Vicky and you over the weekend.

Scotslass, He has a few admirers already in Mum's home and that was only a quick visit (to pick up Mum's pants and deliver clean ones) we go every day now and so no doubt Brummie's admirers will increase in number.

The elctricians are here today to finish electrics and they have fallen for his charms.

If he were younger I would niminate him as an ambassador, he is a people pleaser.

More photos coming later.