UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

I was hoping that the people from here on my facebook list will become proper friends rather than doing the whole add everybody to look popular thing.

Is everybody that added me happy with that? I do am finding courage from facebook.

:blush02: :blush02: :blush02:

What are you blushing for? :unsure: :laugh:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been invited to join Facebook many times, but never knew what it was so didn't bother. When I saw Fugees were on it I thought I had better give it a go. My name on there and in real life LOL is Jenny Cole, and I am totally lost by it. I got my name in it thats about it, am going to have another go at it this morning, see if I can't figure it out. Feel free to add me, I'm sad and need friends LOL.

I have just heard some very disturbing news from a facebook friend concerning another facebook friend who I can now no longer look at the same way again :wacko:

ReikeAnge (I'm not referring to you but) , be afraid, be very afraid :mellow:

Here goes ladies, it you don't want to know close your eyes now

SIMON WELHAM IS THE OFFICER FARTER

I appear to have been lured over to the dark side of elephant racing by HLGS :unsure:

In order to try and break my unhealthy obsession with Elephant racing ( which is a real sport ) I have become a pirate and need to apologise in advance for the amount of bombs I have been chucking around

I got Mark twice today and stole loads of his money so he is currently not talking to me