UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

New addiction new addiction!!!

Scrabulous!!

You can play Scrabble with up to 3 of your friends through Facebook :biggrin:

Yes, if you can work out how to do it :angry:

Sarah B and I were playing a game earlier and it wouldn't let you do multiple words in one go :angry:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if you can work out how to do it :angry:

Sarah B and I were playing a game earlier and it wouldn't let you do multiple words in one go :angry:

It took me a while too but then I realised that the whole application was offline :rolleyes:

It's also taken a while to realise that there is a "refresh board" button rather than having to go back and forth :blush: :wacko:

Yena - for some bizarre reason one of your friends (Simon W) wants to be my friend :unsure:

Should I be worried?????

Be worried be very very worried. :wacko: To be truthful nice lad, with a strange sense of humour, also if you make friends and he upsets you he's only across the office from me and I will go and smack him around the head if you want :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Is he making the rounds of married women? He asked me too.

If it's anything like MySpace, it's perfectly acceptable to ask random strangers to be your "friends" :biggrin:

Do you want to know how he decided which friends of mine he wanted to be his friends???????

Do you want to know how he decided which friends of mine he wanted to be his friends???????

Ummm, not entirely sure about that :unsure:

Oh go then, it puts Reike Ange and me in the same boat anyway :laugh:

Depending on your answer I may or may not add him as a friend later :biggrin:

He looked at the pictures of all my friends and said 'she looks nice, I'll ask her to be my friend' Bet you thought the answer would be worse didn't you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I thought it was going to be something strange :wacko: :laughingsmiley:

Right, off to add him as a friend then..... :biggrin: