UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

S'ok Mindy, Wendy didn't either. It took her a nanosecond to figure it out and bug everyone after that :rolleyes:

She still hasn't bought me a virtual flower or fish yet though. :flowers: :wacko: :laugh:

I sent you chocolate :angry:

Or are you sulking because I didn't want your flea's? :unsure:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please could someone look and see if my phone number/email are visible?? I don't know if I have done it right :-(

Edit: and what does it mean if I bite someone and make them a zombie? :unsure:

I added you as a friend Helen , to check and see if your details are visible , so far they are not , but if you accept me as a friend i will be able to tell you what i can see on your profile , thats if you want to be my friend ? :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

Fiona xx

I've joined, I don't get it, what's the difference betweeen this and MySpace? :huh:

I've been a member for a while now so if anyone needs any advice on it, please feel free to ask. Do not add Zombie applicarion. It's naff. What's your name on it Kittycat? I shall add people now.

xx

I've been a member for a while now so if anyone needs any advice on it, please feel free to ask. Do not add Zombie applicarion. It's naff. What's your name on it Kittycat? I shall add people now.

xx

Stephanie Sutton

:wacko: I don't recognise people's normal names

Me neither :wacko:

I don't get it at all..... :rolleyes: :wacko:

Oh get with it Sarah - all the hippy young things are on there.

My 25 year old graduate laughed when i said I had a facebook profile and then decided not to believe me. He is not one of my friends :laugh:

SB does have a proper name if anyone "wants" me: Denise Ford.

I have found my oldest mate has his profile on there. Apparently he celebrates his 30th birthday next year. Again. Maybe he forgot the one he had 5 years ago? I *might* have mentioned this on his profile.