UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mary Anne At The Ark

doggy.lover

Just another quick piccie from this evening. Am going to be writing a small piece for the oldies club website successful homing section later this week. :)

ABCD0011.jpg

How wonderful, she looks like she's been there forever. :wub:

Michaela you are so lovely, in fact you are one of the nicest people i know :flowers:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How wonderful, she looks like she's been there forever. :wub:

Michaela you are so lovely, in fact you are one of the nicest people i know :flowers:

Awww get away with ya :biggrin:

I am sad to report that Mary Anne is really quite poorly this evening :mecry: , she began going off her food last night, refused breakfast except a couple of small pieces of sausages this morning and this afternoon after I left for work she started vomiting. I took her to the vets who are unsure what it is at the moment possibly something infected in her mouth as her breath smells but she was too poorly for them to look properly, but they have given her injections and me some lectade to keep her hydrated (she wasn't dehydrated but for a precautionary measure as she wasn't keeping down the water she was drinking) and to watch her for the next 24hrs. She is very uncomfortable and I am sleeping on the couch next to her tonight in case she needs me.

Please say a little prayer for her to be well soon and be pottering about as usual. The vet says she's definitely older than 12yrs, he says 15-16yrs :unsure:

Will keep you all updated with her progress

Edited by doggy.lover