UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mary Anne At The Ark

doggy.lover

After our offer of fostering Peggy fell through to the lovely ToddsMum I am happy to report that tomorrow we are going to the Ark to meet Mary Anne to see if she'd like to live out her days at our cozy fireside on long term foster.

Please keep your fingers crossed that the meeting goes well and that Mary Anne will get her cozy fireside as an early xmas present from santa :biggrin:

Mary Anne at the Ark

Edited by Fee

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cindy

Sorry but yes please, I have e-mailed Michelle this morning to let her know. I'd presumed that as I hadn't heard from anyone that the Oldies didn't have anything that would fit in with my lot or whether you've had my references back yet and this little one is desperate.

No problem at all :flowers:

I am thrilled that Mary Anne will hopefully be in a nice warm comfy home before the winter sets in. :biggrin: I have been watching her and feeling really sorry for her :mecry: :wub: .

I hope all goes well. Well done doggylover. :flowers: I do feel rather guilty for kind of snatching Peggy away from you though, but happy I did as she has fitted in here like she was meant to be here and her and Todd have really started to do some bonding now and I think they rather love one another already :biginlove:

Looking forward to seeing some pics of Mary Ann asap :biggrin:

I am thrilled that Mary Anne will hopefully be in a nice warm comfy home before the winter sets in. :biggrin: I have been watching her and feeling really sorry for her :mecry: :wub: .

I hope all goes well. Well done doggylover. :flowers: I do feel rather guilty for kind of snatching Peggy away from you though, but happy I did as she has fitted in here like she was meant to be here and her and Todd have really started to do some bonding now and I think they rather love one another already :biginlove:

Looking forward to seeing some pics of Mary Ann asap :biggrin:

I'm happy you did too so please don't feel any kind of guilt. The main thing was for Peggy to be happy and she certainly looks it in the photos you posted :biggrin: I believe in fate and Peggy was obviously meant for you. I only hope that Mary Anne is meant for us...

SHE'S HERE :biggrin: SHE'S HERE :biggrin:

After a wet and windy 4 hr round trip the little sweetheart is home. Meeted and greeted my lot not a growl in sight. I'm so pleased. :wub:

Fantastic news :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

It's such a miserable day - at least it is here - it's lovely to think of another oldie tucked up nice and warm in a home :flowers:

Look forward to photos - is she a foster or a potential foster-keeper? :unsure:

As promised - pictures of the gorgeous Mary Anne - I think she's a good deal older than her estimated 12yrs.

mmmm...this bed looks comfy

ABCD0020.jpg

maybe not ..

ABCD0019.jpg

Let's try this one

ABCD0010-1.jpg

Naw...leather is too slippy

How about this one?

ABCD0012.jpg

mmmm.....PERFECT :biggrin:

Fantastic news :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

It's such a miserable day - at least it is here - it's lovely to think of another oldie tucked up nice and warm in a home :flowers:

Look forward to photos - is she a foster or a potential foster-keeper? :unsure:

She's a permanent foster/keeper :biggrin: