UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Official Complaint Against Cottage Rescue

EGAR

Sorry but you only have yourself to blame, have you never watched the film gremlins about the Mogwai's. That wee soul is obviously one of the aforementioned beasties and you fed him after midnight which resulted in him metamorphosising changing ,which turned him from a cute fluff ball into a wee toerag and causing your injury :D .

Terri

Edited by ailsas mum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far be it for me to point out that this was a TERRIER PUPPY that you adopted from Cottage Rescue bad.gif

There are some people out there that did and will continue to maintain

""You knew nothing about TERRIERS"" 64.gif

I my lady .............. Had FAITH in you but I did decide that no ordinary Terrier would do :wacko:

You got a very special one there herz.gif

Shall I exchange it for a very nice Staffie I have here rotfl.gif

I am shocked how you Sarah can blame a inocent little pupster like this especially when you were telling me in our call last friday night how much you tease said pupster with rapid eye movements and how the sad attempts of catching said rapid eye by the pupster whilst you were awake made you laugh :angry: :angry:

Shame on you :angry:

I personally think you need to send me the pitbull asap so that you can start one to one TLC with the pupster so that it might have a chance in life :biggrin: :laugh:

Cindy

:( Sad attempt to distract from the real issue at hand: the irresponsible rehoming of a GIZMO doglet to unsuspecting peeps like myself...

Cindy, you'll meet the Bogster when you come and visit the Canine Canonball ;)

Why were you in the puppies bed in the first place :unsure: You should have been downstairs in your basket.

Marion

Sarah, I am just trawling through the net but I cant find any dog awareness courses entitled "puppys for numpties"

but I will keep looking for you :biglaugh: :biglaugh: