UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Looking For A Dog Toy

gooster

I've spent the last few days looking for a replacement for Eddie's favourite toy - Mr Wheezy. I've found him on an american site, but they don't ship to the UK.

Mr Wheezy is on his last legs now, and soon enough he is going to have to

go in the bin

:mellow:

Eddie will be absolutely gutted if he hasn't got Mr Wheezy to play with, so thought I'd ask you lot if anyone knew where I can get one from.

This is the hedgehog we are looking for, but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack!!

Thanks!

Oh poop I read the title as looking for a toy dog...I assumed you were adding a tiny 'ickle dog to your collection!! Oh well never mind!

Anyway I'm going to the wonderful feed place here on friday so I'll have a look, they have some amazing stuff there and you never know!!! :laugh:

Oh poop I read the title as looking for a toy dog...I assumed you were adding a tiny 'ickle dog to your collection!! Oh well never mind!

Anyway I'm going to the wonderful feed place here on friday so I'll have a look, they have some amazing stuff there and you never know!!! :laugh:

Thanks Jacky, Eddie will be so happy if you manage to find him a new wheezy!

If it absolutely has to be the same, I have relos in the states who could order it and then send it on. Would mean extra postage so depends on how desperate you are :laugh:

Ooh, might take you up on that - will see if anyone else has any luck finding one. It does have to be exactly the same!

ooh, i think i've seen these somewhere local, ( cant remember where though) are they quite soft and squidgy to touch, and not like the rigid plastic ones

They are soft and squidgy, and make a wheezy noise when you squeeze it.

The true soft latex toys are really hard to find now, they used to be everywhere - I think stalls at obedience shows used to do them years ago (am talking about 10 years ago though), as they are easy to place in the pocket when training.

We have got an equally scary latex dragonfly - bet you've never seen one of those :biggrin: