UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bow Update : with photos and videos ( hopefully )

Happylittlegreensquirrel

last night Bow stayed downstairs and Mum went up to bed as an experiment and Bow slept all night ( 10 hours ) Gracie was disgusted that Mum has reclaimed her bed :laugh:

Bow no longer cries when left , I think she trusts Mum to come back. She must have some hearing as she lifts her head when Mum comes into the room :wub:

We are back at the Vets on Tuesday and I am sure he is going to be delighted with the change in her ( we are )

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam, even if she cannot hear, she can probably feel the vibrations on floor when your mum walks around. It must be a great comfort to her to know she will not be left alone again :wub:

Martin, who has met thousands of dogs of all shapes and sizes during his 10 years at FOAL, thinks that Bow is the sweetest little oldie he has ever seen. And he is not usually a softie over dogs "from the forums" lol.. :happy:

I think Fee4 is right, lets clone Grandma Squirrel!! :biggrin:

when cloning finally comes available.

b*****ks to sports stars and politicians....could we have an army of Grandma squiggs.....i think the world would be a much better place..

fee

That's one of the most sensible suggestions I've heard for a long time :biggrin:

Please keep the Bow updates coming - it's wonderful to hear how she's doing, and I suspect we'll see a very different little dog in a few weeks' time :wub:

Popped over to see GS this evening to see how things were going:

Bow has a very good appetite and love stews/soups with juicy chicken in, she wanders around and is a little steadier on her feet now.

When I make clicking noises she tilts her head and come over for a sniff whilst wandering around, and her tail which was wedged between her legs is now hanging down not just tucked away when she is pottering around.

Twice this evening GS and I got quite excited as we were certain that we saw what looked like a couple of wags of her tail. It was more than just a twitch ? it looked like two big healthy wags, we were amazed. :)

As I'm sure we all thought and knew, Bow is improving in leaps and bounds under Grandma Squirrel's loving care :wub:

I just love reading the updates and hearing of all the positive changes taking place already. Bow must think she's in heaven now - all the care and love she is getting.

Grandma Squirrel is one very special lady and deserves a medal :flowers: :flowers: