UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Action Oscar!

oscarsmum

We braved the wind and rain and here are a few of the many pics and vid clips I took of my lad.

Setting off

IMG_0809.jpg

Snoozing on the way

IMG_0810.jpg

Sniffin

IMG_0812.jpg

Sniffin

IMG_0813.jpg

Sniffin

IMG_0815.jpg

and Sniffin

IMG_0816.jpg

Arriving at the tarn

Sniffing and trotting

Trotting and Sniffing

Sniffing, trotting, weeing and sniffing

Home and breakfast

IMG_0824.jpg

This should give you an idea of how much Oscar LOVES sniffing!! and note the blurred ears in his breakfast pic!! :laugh:

Lucky sweetheart Oscar :hug: .

Reminds me of a similar looking oldie dog that I have been seeing since my move here 2 years ago. His loving dad is taking him up to the woods for walks (not just round the corner) at least twice a day and as the he is slow due to age, it probably takes them half an hour at a time to do 500 yards to and fro. The commitment of some of you guys is aspirational! Day and night, hot or cold or rain, day after day, I have seen these two lovey doveys do their tour and I have admired them both.

How fantastic is this! :thumbsup_anim:

What a sweetie :wub: And thank goodness I'm not the only one whose dog thinks it's winter already and insists on wearing a coat!

Oscar would be more than happy without his coat - he thinks it affects his street cred :unsure: Its me that makes him wear it, just for the rain :rolleyes:

Its not the best fitting coat - too short in the body and big round his tum, he's abit of an odd shape .... :biggrin: