UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Kiera's 3rd Gotcha Day

BillyMalc

After having told doG knows how many people that today would be Kiera's 3rd Gotcha Day, I completely forgot to make a cake or get her anything (but then this is a dog who's got it all x3 as it is!) :rolleyes: :wacko: Fortunately my flat mate reassured me that Kiera herself had forgotten about it as well - phew!

So far this year:

We went on some really long walks, to practice for our Ben Nevis climb:

KieranmeinEdale07042007006.jpg

It really was hard at times:

KieranmeinEdale07042007015.jpg

We went to Ingleton on holidays with mum - and Malcolm of course!:

Ingleton2007052.jpg

Camping near Hebden Bridge, where she had a good roach in the sun:

sowerbybridge005.jpg

She greatly improved her map reading skills:

EdalewithKiera007.jpg

Then the Big Climb up Ben Nevis - in the rain (Kiera was NOT impressed with that! :rolleyes: ):

BenNevis05082007007.jpg

And of course Kiera's "boy friend" Sparky and Sophie moved in! I call the 3 of them the Hooligans, but Sophie isn't one really. A great time's had by all, chasing each other about and doing a fine impression of the 'whirling dervishes', with Purrpuss' Foxy in on the action:

Christmas2006034.jpg

Carrs031.jpg

Last Sunday we met up with Kimbas mum and Gooster at a flyball competition, and in a few weeks' time we'll go along for the new season and see how Kiera likes it. :biggrin:

All in all I don't think her year was so bad, despite me forgetting her Gotcha Day today. :rolleyes:

Happy Gotcha Day Kiera-Girl!!!

I love you :wub: :wub: :wub:

Messij fwom Charliegoo

Deerist Keera, aye fort aye wuz yur boyefrend. Aye doooo nott fawl fow aneee owld girleee yoo no. :dry:

Too Charliegoo,

well Eye fort you wuz proppah hansum two, an me mums sed that Sparkullee is gonna moove, so then yoo ken bee me boyefrent. Eye's gonna doo too wot yoos wer doin wiv tha ball n tha, so wee ken see eech ovva evry weeeekeent. :wink: From Kiera. :cool: