UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Look What The Stork Brought

Rumpole

He's tiny and gorgeous and looks so different from the first pics and I want him! So wonderful that he's now safe and starting to relax. Thank you for taking him in. As for the mother and her foul kids I'm sure you all know what I'd like to do to them.

Just realised on closer inspection not only is he a lurcher but he's going to be a rough coat too. I luvs him!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There ya go then Melf, a home offer from Nettie :biggrin:

I wish but its highly unlikely, actually completely unlikely that the OH will agree to a 4th in the house, he won't even let me foster anymore in case I decide to keep another one. Anyone would think I failed at fostering on a regular basis but its only 1 out of 9. I'm sure young Freddie will be found a lovely home when he's ready, in the meantime I can dream and send him cyber squidges and tummy raspberries!

There ya go then Melf, a home offer from Nettie :biggrin:

I wish but its highly unlikely, actually completely unlikely that the OH will agree to a 4th in the house, he won't even let me foster anymore in case I decide to keep another one. Anyone would think I failed at fostering on a regular basis but its only 1 out of 9. I'm sure young Freddie will be found a lovely home when he's ready, in the meantime I can dream and send him cyber squidges and tummy raspberries!

How long before we see a U turn,

2 weeks ?

3 weeks ?

:laugh: :laugh: