UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello From Meg

Helen

We've been awol for ages, finally managed to find our way back, and thought i'd do a quick Meg update for those that have asked.

As most of you know nothing to do with Meg is simple :rolleyes: she is definately a character and a half, I lurve her to bits though, she's a very special girl, but definately a once in a lifetime experience! :huh: :laugh:

Tonight with it being nice and warm, i have had the back doors open, it's been quiet, apart from an annoying squeaking noise, but i didn't think a lot about it till Alan asked if i'd seen Meg..... she wasn't asleep where i assumed she was, so i leapt out back, to find that the annoying squeak is Meg jumping up and down on 'her' trampoline, not unusual for her, apart from tonight she is not alone :unsure: she is jumping about with her new best friend, a hedgehog! The poor thing was probably feeling seasick, i rescued him, and set him free in nextdoors garden, he toddled off, quite relieved i think! I turned to come back home, and fell flat on my face, down a huge hole, this is by far the biggest hole so far, its about a foot and a half deep :ohmy: and a good two foot round, it's huge! even by Meg's standards! Meg has a habit of burying things either to hide them or save them till later, everything from shoes, treats, food bowls, clothes, you name it she buries it, usually only in a shallow hole, 3-4 inches deep, i think tonight she was trying to bury her new friend, and he was probably trying to walk off, so she dug deeper and deeper trying to contain him, finally giving up and going to play on the trampoline. I shall have to go out and re-landscape my 'garden' tomorrow.

So for those that asked, yes she is fine, still loopy, and still agrophobic but getting lots better, (we can now walk round the neighbourhood, as long as we don't meet scarey people) her tail has repaired, though it's not completely under control, its wag sort of wogs at times, matches her legs really, totally unco-ordinated. I've never known a dog quite like her, she has yet to manage to scratch her head/ears with her back foot, it's entertaining to say the least watching her try! how she still has her eyes in tact is quite amazing! She no longer swims in the pool after her attempt at drowning herself which is a good thing, as she was getting to be a danger to herself and anyone in the vicinity.

She is coming up to 2 years old now and is starting to settle down a bit, not a lot, but a bit is an amazing achievement for her!

This is the only recent picture i have of her at the moment it's not brilliant but you get the idea, she isn't as fat as the picture makes her look, she is still a skinny ribs. Here she is doing a nice stay, pity i chopped off her feet oops!

meg2.jpg

She sends you all a big hello and a sloppy kiss, especially for her Aunty Coryn.

That made me smile and that's not easily done :). Thank you!

LOVE the pic, your dog has a special something about her!

Thanks, i'm pleased we could make you smile :flowers: Meg definately has something about her! bless her! She is a loveable rogue.

Hi Melp, i've been fine thanks, been busy with family stuff, getting myself educated :unsure: , and things. I'm doing holidays and amusing the kids at the moment which has been good. i'll have to get my act together and come online for more than 'edjucashun' stuff once they've gone back.