UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Milton Keynes Big Doggie Do

Thank you Gina and Marian for doing a wonderful job and raising such a fab amount of money for the Oldies :flowers:

I hope you realise that now you are in Ange's sights as super-duper-stallholding-fundraiser type people you will never escape? :laugh: :biggrin:

The pictures are brilliant, it looks like a really good weekend. I hope Dogstar also had a successful couple of days :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done some fund raising for Cats Protection at events and another secret is that lucky dips do extremely well too. Anything that means kiddies have to persaude their parents to part with cash :laugh:

I think I need some help with fundrasing ideas , in fact I need a fundrasing manager

any offers ?

It was lovely to meet everyone who was there. the Hairy Monster was on his very bestest behaviour by the time we got to you - he'd has his 'bits' felt by the groomer lady too (who told me to take a firm hold of the hair on his chest to stop him wiggling :( ) And he made lots of doggy friends.

It was lovely to meet everyone who was there. the Hairy Monster was on his very bestest behaviour by the time we got to you - he'd has his 'bits' felt by the groomer lady too (who told me to take a firm hold of the hair on his chest to stop him wiggling :( ) And he made lots of doggy friends.

you never met me :( did you talk to Mark on our stall ?

I think I need some help with fundrasing ideas , in fact I need a fundrasing manager

any offers ?

If you need any help Sam, just give me a shout :biggrin: happy to donate jewellery, time, whatever etc :flowers:

I was going to have a chat with my friend who's got bouncy castles, candy floss machines etc to see if we can get some stand space at next year's Bletchley Carnival, it has been heaving the last two years I've been there helping out (well getting covered in candy floss any how :rolleyes: ) also for any other events in MK - now I have a friend at the Parks Trust (Bob).

Rocky :biggrin: