UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Back From Little Dumpledale!

Brenda

We got back from Little Dumpledale on Sunday. We had a fantastic time. Carol & Trevor are great hosts and made us very welcome. The caravan was comfortable and well equipped and the dogs loved the huge garden. We were able to let Rudy off lead in the semi secure field, both dogs loved the beach, especially Caleb who went crazy. Will definitely be going back again!

Rudy & Caleb in the field at the farm

DumpledaleFarm6.jpg

DumpledaleFarm4.jpg

Rudy at Freshwater West beach

FreshwaterWest6.jpg

Caleb at the same beach!

FreshwaterWest4.jpg

FreshwaterWest13.jpg

The boys in the garden next to the caravan

DumpledaleFarm3.jpg

DumpledaleFarm9.jpg

I couldn't resist this one. Caleb was playing on the rocks and slipped and fell into a rock pool. He was fine, if a little surprised. My daughter Rachel was taking a photo just at thr right moment!

FreshwaterWest25.jpg

Lovely pictures - it's fabulous there isn't it? :flowers:

We were in the caravan in April and have already booked to go back next year - but we've splashed out and booked a cottage next time, as we're planning to take all the dogs with us (we left our oldies behind last time)

Sounds like a fantastic holiday and the dogs are lovely :flowers:

I'm looking to book dog and child friendly holiday for next year so any details would be appreciated, thanks. :biggrin:

The Little Dumpledale website is here: http://www.littledumpledale.co.uk/

There are two cottages, Little Dumpledale and Swallows Dance, + a caravan. They are set up to be totally dog friendly, all with private enclosed gardens and no limit to the number of pets you can take.

They do get very booked up though - once people have been they tend to want to go again!

Brill pictures. I'm so in love with Caleb..if you get bored of him package him up and send him to Anglesey please!! :flowers: :flowers: (Of course Rudy is gorgeous too....but he was too scared of my teeny tiny kitten to survive long in my house!! :laugh: :laugh: )

:laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: Sorry Jacky no chance!!! Although it took me a while to bond with that crazy brindle hound, I am so in love with him now!! :wub: Yes, Rudy, bless him can be a bit of a wuss, and to think I was worried about him with your kitten!!!