UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Snatch And Ruby Are Sulking With Me

staffymad

Last night when I took Snatch and Ruby out for their quick evening spin we run into a little black and tan cocker spaniel puppy :wub:

The puppy fell in love with my two and Ruby and Snatch had a wale of a time playing chase with it. So far nothing unusual only that after 10 minutes there was still no puppy owner in sight. :ohmy:

So I put both of them back on the lead and grabbed said puppy (I have some rather nice scratches now from its wrigglyness) and walked home where I left the red duo inside and I went outside with the puppy and the phone.

After 5 minutes of trying to keep the puppy still for more than 2 seconds to be able to read the number on the tag I rang the owners whilst puppy and the red duo were playing 'Follow the Nose' from either side of the patio doors (nice smear marks) :laugh: :laugh:

The puppy is called Jake and is 14 weeks old and 'normally' stays by their side but tonight it run off (suprise really considering a 14 week old puppy will think dogs are more fun than owners :rolleyes: )

Anyway, the puppy is back home but Snatch and Ruby have not stopped sulking with me as I think they have fallen a itsy tiny bit in love with it :wacko: :laugh:

Thought I share

Cindy :biggrin:

Where are the pictures?????? :rolleyes:

You find a dog and we don't even get a single picture of a cute puppy, Pah! :laugh:

I think Ruby and Snatch need a puppy to (torture) love

:laugh: To be honest that was the last on my mind. The people first didn't answer the phone so i had visions of dragging the spare crate into the house, give it a clean, bedding etc and keep it over night :rolleyes:

They live 2 streets down from me, so I am sure I will bump into them in the future. :biggrin:

uh oh, me thinks Cindy has got the spaniel bug, you know its only a matter of time don't you? :laughingsmiley:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm and didn't she almost snaffle one that she helped to transport for you Selina :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D

** Goes off singing Cindy's gonna end up with a springer Cindy's got the buuhug la la la la lala**