UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

1p A Mile Grand Total

Mrs Mop

I am putting this here so more people can see it.

July's fundraiser was 1p a mile to sponsore the Adorable, Super Bernie on her travels for 5 days. The adorable super Bernie only managed to do 503 miles during this time but we have raised a staggering £335.50p far more than expected.

A big th_thank-you-dog.gif to everyone for sponsoring The Adorable Super Bernie. Some people also donated to RDR instead of sponsoring The Adorable Super Bernie and another big th_ththankyouglitter.gif to them, they know who they are. :flowers:

The July boarding fees came to £752, RDR have never had such high boarding fees before and hopefully will never have the again. This money will make a big difference to the dogs.

We are at present having a Auction to raise funds, it looks like August will be another heavy month for boarding fees so please come and help by bidding on the items. There is some lovely things on there and at the moment are going at very low prices.

July's fundraiser was 1p a mile to sponsore the Adorable, Super Bernie on her travels for 5 days. The adorable super Bernie only managed to do 503 miles during this time but we have raised a staggering £335.50p far more than expected.

What do you mean only 503 miles in 5 days - that's staggering and even more so as it's entirely voluntary.Bernie is indeed Super :flowers: well done.

What do you mean only 503 miles in 5 days - that's staggering and even more so as it's entirely voluntary.Bernie is indeed Super :flowers: well done.

The week of the 1p a mile was a quiete week for Bernie, the 503 miles she done that week was just in 2 days. Yes, Bernie is a remarkable lady, and RDR would be lost without her. :flowers:

I missed this and would like to donate please by paypal if I can

Bernie is a total star :flowers:

Of course you can donate, if you contact Ally (RedDevil) she will be able to give you the Paypal details. Ally can be found in the transport section, she very rarely gets the chance to come out of there :laugh: