UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cleo, The Old Dane

EGAR

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bad news is: she has skin cancer which my vet calls Button Tumour due to their shape. The good news is: it can be removed and is highly unlikely to have spread. So this old lady is going to have an OP next week. She is booked in at my vets and I will be there during the OP.

I cried tears of relief! I know that anesthetic at that age isn't ideal but at least the cancer is treatable!

Thank you all for your thoughts, Reiki and prayers - Cleo is so frightened yet she never makes the slightest attempt to snap or bite - she deserve all she can get!

Sarah

I've been worrying about this girl all day. So pleased that the vet feels she is going to be fine if she has the op. I hope she perks up a bit for you in the meantime.

Come on sweetheart. You're in really good hands. :wub: Will keep thinking of you both. :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

I dared hope for good news, although its not brilliant, Cleo has a decent chance.

She has ended up at Egar, where magic seems to happen and dogs have a second lease of life. :flowers:

It's up to you now Cleo, trust the humans you are with and get well. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: I am so glad there is some good news about this beautiful girl she is in my thoughts :wub: I just hope she gets through it ok lots and lots os gentle :GroupHug: for her she deserves a good life and lots of love :wub: :wub: I don't know why she has affected me so much but i :mecry: when i read her story :mecry: and looks like a gentle giant :wub: