UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Time To Reveal My Secret

Wendbert

For the last few days I've been driving loads of you mad with my 'secret' :cool: :laugh: So, please meet Dolly :wub:

As you'll all know, Poppy is my very special girl who I adopted from Lizzies Barn 3 and a bit years ago. Some of you will also know that I have said I would love to have another 'Poppy' and while Pops is not being replaced, the chance to have another ex breeding girl, especially one who was from the same place as Pops and therefore, very likely related, was just too much to resist.

So, today I went on my Fugee World Tour of Wales and took Poppy to meet Dolly :wub: It's early days but Dolly is taking everything in her stride and Poppy doesn't seem at all upset being in her company. Dolly is much more outgoing than Poppy was but I suspect a lot of that is because she had more time at the Barn before I went to meet her.

We don't know yet how Dolly will be when I have to leave her, so being sensible, she is here on a trial basis, but I'm hoping that she will settle in ok and be happy here with us.

I'll take some photo's in a bit as Dolly is looking much better now than when she arrived at the Barn, all thanks to Fionna :biggrin:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats it?? you've had us in suspense for three days to say you're adopting another dog?? :angry:

:flowers:

only joking, congratulations :biggrin: . She is beautiful :wub: