UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Reason For My Doncaster Fugee Thread.

tracey.s

Tracey I think Ice sent Angel to you :flowers:

Marion

God, i hope so. I'd like to think he was still with us in some way. I miss him so much, some days it's unbearable. :(

Angel had an accident on the carpet by the back door during last night. She has an upset tummy. It really isn't a big deal. It cleans up. I didn't acknowledge it and let her outside. I cleaned it while she was out but she won't come near me. :mecry: She won't make eye contact and when i walk past her she runs away. :mecry: I hope it's just a little set back. She was doing so well yesterday. She was looking for fuss and nudging my arm if i stopped stroking her. :wub: Some people have an awful lot to answer for. :angry:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww she is simply stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

I am sure it is only a temporary setback and she will be out of her shell in no time at all

on an even more positive note can we all send her good kind thoughts like :liebe94: and :GroupHug: and not the crying ones please

that part of her life is now gone forever and we should all be looking to her future happiness with Tracey

err, I'll get off me soap box now ok :biggrin:

Aw, she's just not used to being treated with love yet. She'll soon learn to trust you and know that she's never going to get hurt, whatever she does. :GroupHug: She's lovely Tracey, and you so deserve each other.

Angel had an accident on the carpet by the back door during last night. She has an upset tummy. It really isn't a big deal. It cleans up. I didn't acknowledge it and let her outside. I cleaned it while she was out but she won't come near me. :mecry: She won't make eye contact and when i walk past her she runs away. :mecry: I hope it's just a little set back. She was doing so well yesterday. She was looking for fuss and nudging my arm if i stopped stroking her. :wub: Some people have an awful lot to answer for. :angry:

That's so sad, poor girl :mecry:

I hope that fear turns into trust soon. She's absolutely gorgeous :wub:

She's doing very well. Thanks for asking. :flowers: She barks when someone's at the door and she's wagging her tail now when she sees me. :wub: She's really taken Ozzy under her wing and when he sits on her head she's started to tell him off. :laugh: I'll try get some more pictures today.

• 2 weeks later...

Angel has had visitors today. My house is just too busy for her. :(

She is a wonderful dog and deserves the best in her twighlight years. I am very smitten with this lovely lady but, i know she needs somewhere quiet. I think with all the time spent on her own locked away, living in a busy house is just too much for her. Her new parents will be collecting her next weekend. While i am obviously gutted that she's not staying, i'm also really happy for her at the same time. But, i still have until the weekend with her which is wonderful. :biggrin:

I'll find my oldie one day. :wub:

I'm so sorry Tracey. :GroupHug:

But I still think Ice sent her, so that you would know he was thinking of you. You have helped Angel to a new life. The info you give will help her new owners understand her that bit better. Hope that Angel settles well in her new (quiet)home.

I still like to think Ice did send her. I could quite easily keep her but, i would only be doing it for myself and not her. I am very pleased with the progress she has made while she's been here though. She went straight up to her visitors for fusses and cuddles. When she first came she hid from visitors. She only seems to relax when Ozzy and the kids are in bed. She's good with them all but, she's constantly on edge. It's only when the house is quiet that you can see her visibly relax. Her visitors were lovely and fell in love with her straight away. She was really taken with the man and sat in front of him for fusses the majority of the time they were here. She's going to be spoilt rotten. :wub: