UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

King Update

heva

my boy is home!!!!!

he has been fighting really well in last 24hrs and guts seem ok and they think now he is settled with meds he will be better at home!!!!

he is still down in the dumps a bit and obviously in pain but we cant start sorting neck etc untill all anti biotics and guts 100% ....

but he is home so ....yippeeee....back in vets next week for check up and sort mri stuff out

So glad he's home. You can start spoiling him now! :biggrin:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i came home tonight to a happy tail wagging dog......he has had no toilet problems while at work.......even his normal dry scabby nose is all wet and nice and shiney!!!

he has just run out in the rain (normally scared of it) run up garden and wee'd and back in all happy!! i know its going to be a slow process but really feel like its going to be ok now!!! compared to last week when i was worrying whether i would still have him at end of summer or not!!!

Wow Heather what good news. When Scampi, after he had similar problems and wagged his tail for the first time in 3 weks I actuallt screamed at the top of my voice with pleasure. So WTG King hope the improvement continues.

well i came home tonight to a happy tail wagging dog......he has had no toilet problems while at work.......even his normal dry scabby nose is all wet and nice and shiney!!!

he has just run out in the rain (normally scared of it) run up garden and wee'd and back in all happy!! i know its going to be a slow process but really feel like its going to be ok now!!! compared to last week when i was worrying whether i would still have him at end of summer or not!!!

Great news, good old King!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :wub: