UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Want To Say Thank You!

EGAR

17 days after his BIG operation Parci decided to investigate a strange blue platic thingy on the lawn - Nathan's kiddie pool! It even made him JUMP!!

p809713.jpg

p809714.jpg

He could not have done that if it weren't for your support and help!

I want to say thank you to you all :flowers: who have helped raise funds and who have donated towards his OP, to those who have listened to me winge and to those who have been solid rocks in their support.

I also want to thank James Dunne from the ARK vet clinic in Galway City, who performed not just an operation but a miracle!

A special THANK YOU to KathyW and Lizzie who have bid and won on the rottweiler and GH statue only to turn around and tell me I could keep them!!!!

Sarah

PS. The money raised came to 1132.50 Euro! The operation was 1090. I have donated the 42.50 which I had left over to Anders heart appeal, an ex poundie in need of an expensive heart surgery.

Anders Heart Appeal

Lovely to see him looking so well so quickly! :GroupHug:

Can I take the chance to thank Muriel for the essential oils as well, I used mine on friday on Kane and he was brilliant!! Used some for my friend on saturday (she rubbed some on her arms) before a show and she was calm and collected!! :biggrin: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: