UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bosun

Houndwoman

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bosun had a good night last night and a better day today though he is not impressed with the weather :rolleyes:

He is still eating well and gaining strength so we are praying he keeps improving. At 16(at least) he still has that willpower that has kept him going over the years. He is so brave :wub:

Providing he keeps getting better I will give you all a rest from this intense healing stuff you have been doing and post after the weekend :rolleyes: Please keep him in your thoughts though from time to time.

Edited by Houndwoman

How is Bosun today?

Give the little darling a hug :GroupHug: I hope he is feeling better.

Bosun is much, much better today thank you :) He is still eating well and his breathing has improved.

I don't know how this dear old boy keeps going. His heart murmur is off the scale, in fact the vet

says that a heartbeat can no longer be heard. All you can hear now is the 'whooshing' sound of the murmur. We have listened to it ourselves and it is quite unbelievable.

He is one of the most courageous dogs I have ever known :wub:

Just an update on the old lad :wub:

Bosun had a very good weekend but on Monday was wheezing quite badly so we increased his Frusemide slightly and gave him his new remedy from his homeopathic vet and by Tuesday he was much better :)

Today he has been for his first walk for over a week and although he only did about a quarter of a mile he seemed to cope very well. He really enjoyed himself :elefant:

We have to take it very easy with him now but hopefully he will carry on a while longer.

He really has amazed us with his determination to stay with us-he certainly is 'Bosun the Wonderdog' :wub:

Thank you all for your good thoughts and wishes :)

Edited by Houndwoman