UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Animal Commuicator Day Course ?

Purrpuss

There seems to be a few threads about animal communicators at the moment and Catherine Walkers name keeps cropping up. She is willing to travel and I'm thinking of arranging a course in south Manchester (within a few miles of the airport), and basically, would anyone be interested ? Let me know :) :flowers:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:elefant: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!

Going to speak to the lady herself tonight and will ask, and if peeps do want to do a weekend, uummm, I may know a location we can do that just outside Northwich in Cheshire where folks can stay overnight too. Will go and ask :biggrin:

And Jacky it may (only a faint a may but you never know type may) have a field that so you could bring Kane ?

Oh, this is lovely :flowers: Spoken to Catherine this evening, and I'm going to start some serious location homework this week :biggrin:

We need 6 - 10 people, and it will cost appox £60 per person, and I'm thinking of September/Octoberish, so cooler, but hopefully still warmish ? Thoughts appreciated.

Catherine can do a 2 day course, but that would be £100 and where I'm thinking of is only a possiblity, and the one day is more likely.

quote name='murtle' date='Jun 8 2007, 05:00 PM' post='482184']

I'm assuming I wouldn't need to bring an animal....

x

No worries Murtle, there will be plenty of "spare" doglets to go around :laugh: You can definately borrow one of my 6, and I'm sure they'll be others too :D :flowers: