UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wanted To Say A Quick Welcome To My Friend Mel (aka Snoops)

Tempest

My friend Mel has recently joined the site (although I don't think she's posted yet!!). Some of you already know her better as Pickle's mum - Pickle was one of the collie X pup from EGAR and is Ollie and Jess' bestest buddy so I know I've posted lots of pics of her up over the month :biggrin: :wub:

Well Mel will be welcoming a new arrival in a couple of weeks (very very exciting!!) so I wanted to introduce her to the board properly but I know she needs some help naming the new addition (when all is revealed it will become obvious why :laugh: ) And I've told her that Fugees always come up with the best names :wink:

I'm also wondering who will be the first to figure out which lucky doglet will soon be on her way to her forever home with Mel.......

(Ange don't you dare post as I know you already know as I was too overcome with excitement to keep my mouth shut :laugh: )

Hi everyone!

Thanks to Jules (Tempest) for starting this thread :)

I'm pleased to say that we shall soon be welcoming Jessie the brindle collie x pup into our home and Pickle will have a little sister to play with :biggrin:

As Pickle is best buds with Jules' Jess, we need to think of a new name for the new arrival - does anyone have any suggestions?

If you want to see a picture of Jessie, she's in the successful rehoming section.

Mel.

Hi Mel,

I am afraid the name has to stay with Jessie, she has had it since she was a pup and she has had neough changes in her short life already. I usually do not have a problem with a name change for a poundie or ickle pup but Jessie has lost so much already, I do not want her to lose her name as well.

Sarah

That is a wish I can understand Sarah.

A friend has a RR puppy and named it Max. When we walk we have 2 Max's to call. It usually works very well, as each dog is more focused on it's owner, rather then on the name.

Good luck with the new addition.

Hello and welcome Mel, Pickle and Jessie :wavey:

Can see where you are coming from with the name Sarah, but maybe a different name that sounds very similar? :unsure: My current foster was Holly but she's now Molly (which I think suits her better) and she knows that is her name now :biggrin:

Hello and welcome Mel, Pickle and Jessie :wavey:

Can see where you are coming from with the name Sarah, but maybe a different name that sounds very similar? :unsure: My current foster was Holly but she's now Molly (which I think suits her better) and she knows that is her name now :biggrin:

Who is suppose to believe that???? :biggrin:

Hello and welcome Snoops :wavey:

I think Messy is absolutely gorgeous :wub:

My current foster was Holly but she's now Molly (which I think suits her better) and she knows that is her name now :biggrin:

Who is suppose to believe that???? :biggrin:

PMSL. :laugh:

Edited by tegk68