UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Stolen Chihuahua

Guest lori

:mecry: Hello everyone,

Little Balou was stolen on 14th Jan. She's short-haired, sandy on top, cream below, very shy, neutered, chipped. May be dumped as she's so very nervous and she'll need vet treatment soon for an allergy. Reward, as I'm desperate, is £1,000. Could be local North London, or further afield as the theft was 'professional' according to police. Full details on www.rickster.org.uk/boo or www.haveyouseenmydog.co.uk

Good luck to everyone else who's looking for their dogs!

Lori

thanks very much Pingu for the pic and Zingo's mum for advice - doglost is great and has been invaluable. Glad to hear that you all know about it. God forbid this happens to you.

I'm new to this - Add Reply means posting up rather than to a single person, right? Tell me if I'm wrong.

Guest chilover

Good luck in your search for Balou Lori, my heart went out to you when I heard you on the radio. I have Chi's and one of mine is a timid litttle thing like your girl.

Don't give up, someone I know had their dog stolen from the garden, only to have it returned there after a month!

We'll all be keeping our ears and eyes open for you...wherever we are in the country.

Take care.

Fingers crossed, and will keep a lookout.

Thanks - people do get their dogs back - often through other owners. Really appreciated.

Good luck in your search for Balou Lori, my heart went out to you when I heard you on the radio. I have Chi's and one of mine is a timid litttle thing like your girl.

Don't give up, someone I know had their dog stolen from the garden, only to have it returned there after a month!

We'll all be keeping our ears and eyes open for you...wherever we are in the country.

Take care.

thanks. I don't know whether to feel good or bad about it, but she'll be such bad company because she frets without me. Maybe it would be better if she didn't. I've been given the number of a dog psychic - any idea if it's worth it?

Guest chilover
Maybe it would be better if she didn't. I've been given the number of a dog psychic - any idea if it's worth it?

I'd definately give it a try if the person has a good reputation. You've nothing to lose, unless they are charging you a lot of money...

Obviously keep an open mind, which I am sure you will :)

Good luck!

I've had amazing people helping me without whom I'm sure I'd have had a nervous breakdown by now and lost my job as well as my dog! So thanks to all crazy doglovers. Every bit of help might be the poster or phonecall that brings her home.

We saw a chihuahua this evening locally with a family but she/he was cream all over. Would it help to print the photo and put it up locally - I live in Islington, North London?

Kathy - so sorry I was out of touch - so many things to do to find her! And I'm rubbish at negotiating this site. I think your sighting that might have been Little boo (balou) was between Kings Cross and Angel - is that right? Kings X is quite well postered and angel a couple of weeks ago. If you would put up some posters, great! www.rickster.org.uk/boo and I'll do it too and contact the local vets. Thanks so much.

hope she is returned to you soon lori

Irene

Hey there Irene - so sorry to hear about your attack! Glad she's kind of OK! I used to favour hampstead heath for walks because dog owners are so strict and if your dog misbehaves, people shout at you. So other doggies have always been good with my Little Boo. Never had a bad experience there. Finsbury Park - a different matter!

:GroupHug: just to say to all chihuahua owners, please do try to come to the chihuahua meet on sunday 19th Feb. I'm trying to get press to come to write about dog theft. I hope it helps protect you all from theft and maybe, it'll help me get Little Boo (balou) home where she so desperately wants to be. In fact, please come if this issue bothers you whatever kind of dog you have...! Best, Lori