UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Of Barney

chickentikka

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barney is a trillion times better today, I really thought that it was time for him to go yesterday morning, but the little git has proved me wrong :biggrin: He had 2 scrambled eggs for brekkie, decided he needed some lunch so had a bit of fish and mash and is looking longingly at some rice, veg and chicken which is cooling down for his tea and no sickness or falling over. He has been out for a little walk and barked at a few other dogs so is back on form :D :D

I promise to take out the camera tomorrow, this one was taken a little while ago

barney002.jpg

Thank you all for the good wishes and positive thoughts

From us both xx :wub:

Dear Aunty Chickentikka,

our mum has been really busy so has only just seen this. Please tell Barney that we are really glad that he seems to be feeling better and that he is a naughty boy for giving you a scare like that. We would like to send you and Uncle Chris lots of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: and lots of licks too and we will be keeping all our paws crossed and sending lots of healing thoughts to Barney to try and help him along, just like he did for us when we were just likkle.

All our love

Ruth and Noah