UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hiya 7 Months Lurking!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen too many of our animals leave us over many many years. Some have been victims of tragic accidents where we have had no decision to make. Those that we have been entrusted with making the final decision over have been the hardest. At first we were probably guilty of keeping our pets going more for ourselves than them. More recently I think we have got it about right as we have learned to notice the signs that tell us when the balance between what is best for us and our pet is right.

Whilst it is incredibly hard to convince yourself that the timing is right believe me you will know. You will look down at James again and see the changes that tell you that the quality of his life is far worse than the quality of what his afterlife is to be. Then you will be able to let him go in peace on his journey to Rainbow Bridge.

My thoughts are with you during what I know to be such a heartwrenching period :GroupHug:

Catch you later

Brian

Edited by Dollyamber

• 2 months later...

Sadly James went to the bridge in July and i was beside myself, 2 days before his 20th birthday, we got him back on his birthday, weeks have gone on now and i miss him deeply, as so his sister... nothing will replace that screech in the morning for his milk or the fact he left half of warrinton know he wanted to use the litter tray in privacy, he died purrin his way to rainbow bridge... and will always have a special place in our hearts.. :GroupHug:

• 2 weeks later...