UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hiya 7 Months Lurking!

Well just popped in to say hello ... just realised i have been lurking for 7 months and not posted, so thought i would tonight...

Do a lot of fundraising for different animal rescues and home checking and transport runs here and their...

Got a large brood of pets... so I Will introduce you to them one by one... be warned get a coffee and biscuit, its a long list... :rolleyes:

Caffery -12 years old, my eternal puppy... collie x retriever, good at retrieving food!

Rescue from Manchester...

100_4493.jpg

Lottie - 11 years Leigh Cats and Dogs Home - Manchester Heeler - my likkle lapdog!

100_4570.jpg

Pudsey - 10 years - Border Collie - From a farm locally

Is not keen on outside family dogs... shame as hes a stunner and defo hates the camera

Picture10.jpg

Well we thought that is our dog family complete and then!!!

MillieEnium - Collie x - 7 years - our first and last litter! snip!

Is a human in a dogs coat, very loving and soft...

100_4253.jpg

Rosie Buttons - Big Fluffy Black Border Collie - WAW aged 5/7years ish

Whilst on a transport run was asked to go back for a male collie... turned round and it was love at first sight and a girl, had 3 large

lumps on body, sold for £5 to a member of the public.. then handed into WAW.. had a weight problem, month after getting her she

started with fits... had 3 fits one after the other in January, so the vet and I decided it was time for tablets...weight ballooned from 27kg to 31.5kg

in one month due to tablets, now on some expensive stuff from vets... and has lost 5lb in two months.. loves heelwork.. Epiphen has just

been reduced and has been fit free since January 12th. Lovely dog, very friendly and loves the whole world. We started a christmas hamper appeal last

year in her name and have carried on raising funds for animal rescues throughout the uk.

100_4209-1.jpg

Badger Buttons - Small Welsh Border Collie - 7 years ish - Lizzies Barn

Saw him on DP last year and fell in love but we got Rosie Buttons... was suprised to see him still not homed just before Xmas..

Was locked in a room with 15 other dogs, not a lot of food, aggressive, and stud grandad! All animals removed and Many Tears took him in

and he went onto Lizzies Barn.. they worked wonders with him.. When he was done, they found his hip dislocated which would account for his

temper... and think he got out as a puppy and got knocked over by a car and put back in the room. He came to us after been in rescue a year or more

and my first cuddle was two weeks later when he was ready, which all i wanted to do is cuddle him straight away but didnt want to push him...

He just jumped up on my bed and i froze.. didnt get out of bed until 10am didnt want to spoil the moment... 4 months on, he loves his cuddles,

takes treats well, working with his other food probs and toy guarding.. perfect dog, just been given a clean bill of health by vet.. and to cap it all

he came 3rd in a dog show other week... hes learning that not all humans are bad and has fitted into our madhouse a treat... Rosie Buttons is his

best friend, but he likes space on his own at times.

100_4609-1.jpg

Samantha and James the Cats - 19 years old - RSPCA Sale

Got them at 6 months old, been my buddies all along, dog friendly, weight and fur fluctuates now, and are house cats.. but they can go out if they want to..

Still like naughty kittens, thought they would slow down with age, no... not at all ... brother and sister, my first pets as a single girl.. love them to bits..

and James has the most gorgeous round eyes...

100_4028.jpg

100_4029.jpg

Poppy aka Harold aka Devil Cat aka Smitten aged 7years - dumped by mother at 4 weeks

Though he was a girl.. until one day i saw something :glare: Mother left him at 4 weeks and we hand reared him, he is the naughtiest cat going..

Used to sing to neighbour under her window so we had him neutered, lays in wait for the collies tails, open the fridge and freezer and chased garden peas

all around the kitchen floor.. loves to play chase with the dogs in summer running through house and garden and then they turn round and chase each other

again.. became seriously ill 3 years ago we nearly lost him when i realised that i did love him... we are sort of friends but is defo my hubbies cat..

sleeps with the dogs... main aim in life is torment any pet going or human!

100_4035.jpg

Then theirs the 4 goldfish but not got an uptodate picture, inherited when my fatherinlaw died, we lost one last year and Goldie was the sizeof your hand and we cried buckets... Comet is a large one and has lost all his gold now and is white and love nothing more than spitting stones when Smitten is mithering his glass tank..

Well thats my lot.......... no more ave a full mad house now and all is nice and quiet, everyone asleep except me :mellow:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic