UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Terrible Dogs.

bebe

With all this talk of my dogs playing in the garden on the non-doggy-chat forum, Just thought Id share these pics I took today.

"Come on Mum!! Throw the ball already!"

Picture_0030.jpg

"Quick, if we kill the rubber chicken, we might get a new toy tomorrow!"

Picture_0031.jpg

"We know we have to wait in the down untill you tell us to move, Mum, but we,ve been here since last Tuesday!!"

Picture_0032.jpg

Hmm has anyone moved into Marik's new house yet.

Kazz xx

The new builder :biggrin:

Im disturbed to see that the rubber chicken appears to actually be bleeding............. :laughingsmiley:

Thats the remains of a red ball :biggrin:

not stuck on the bog again were you

yes :closedeyes:

:bigheart3: Ty!! My favourite staffy girlie Why is she not wearing pink? :mad: All princesses have to wear pink! :laugh:

Can we have a better one of George please? We can't see his face very well in the bottom one.

Is that a veiled reference to her Pink tweed coat with the pearl buttons that she had on when you saw her at Angelas, Andrea? :biggrin:

I havnt got a camera at the moment I broke it, so all photos are taken on my crappy mobile phone, thats why theyre so rubbish, but I,ll try :flowers:

Edited by bebe

Is that a veiled reference to her Pink tweed coat with the pearl buttons that she had on when you saw her at Angelas, Andrea? :biggrin:

:biggrin: But she did look very sweet in her pink girlie coat.

I havnt got a camera at the moment I broke it, so all photos are taken on my crappy mobile phone, thats why theyre so rubbish, but I,ll try :flowers:

As long as you try, thats all we can ask! :D I can't even get my pics off my mobile!! :laugh:

Edited by safneo

:bigheart3: Ty!! My favourite staffy girlie Why is she not wearing pink? :mad: All princesses have to wear pink! :D :laugh:

Can we have a better one of George please? :biggrin: We can't see his face very well in the bottom one. :(

Here you go...

Picture_0035.jpg

:flowers: