UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Had Some Bad News About Bracken

Purrpuss

Thank you so much everyone for the good thoughts :flowers:

The sensible side of me knows that Bracken is 16yrs old, that I've already had her for a year longer than was predicted, but its not enough :mecry: I know I'm being selfish, but I know that here you guys understand. At the moment, she is happy and comfortable and that is all I can ask.

All the good thoughts and well wishes have been such a comfort, knowing that there are others who wish my little girl well. Thank you all :flowers: :GroupHug:

ps Hi Linds, oh yes, she still likes to "enjoy" herself whilst I'm on the phone, with great gusto, and lots of glances over her shoulder just to make sure that the full effect is being appreciated ! :wacko: :laugh:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so very sorry :flowers: i fully understand how you are feeling.i lost my soul dog at christmas,she had cancer in the mouth and i dont think i will ever get over it.like people have already said it is a hateful,evil,nasty disease which took my jaffa away from me. :mecry:

you are not being selfish,everybody on here understands you want your little girl to be with you for as long as possible.

you and your lovely girl are in my thoughts. :GroupHug: :GroupHug: