UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Daniel Radcliffe.

kimthecat

App Warner Bros are pizzed off, 'cos it's ruining his sweet boy image :rolleyes: They think parents won't want their kids to see him in HP after doing the play. :unsure: Is it just me, or won't most kids not know/realise/care that it's the same person?

have Warner Bros forgotten he is an actor and if they are lucky enough to get lots of work they do tend to play different characters ( unless they are Hugh Grant and all the characters are the same :laugh: )

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's too young for me to get the hots over. Not sure about the moral side of it. Just seems creepy to me, but then so did the adult women drooling over whatsisface out of POTC (the young effeminate one). Not judging anyone by saying that, just not my cup of tea. I prefer them post puberty *lmao*.

Edited to add: Orlando Bloom, that's the one.

He's older than Britney was when adult men started drooling over her, or Billie Piper back in her pop days.

Doesn't do it for me though :unsure:

He's younger than my children, so I'm afraid I just feel that someone should make him put his shirt on, and possibly his jumper too. :laugh:

I feel pretty uncomfortable about men of 40-odd ogling 17 year old girls, I have to say, so for me, there's no difference.

I hope people don't go to see Equus just for a look at a boy's bottom - and if this lad is a decent actor with a future, he'll be hoping the same thing. As boosboss pointed out, the character is suppose to be having a breakdown - if the audience is only there for the view, Radcliffe is not succeeding in the role.

Liz.

I feel pretty uncomfortable about men of 40-odd ogling 17 year old girls, I have to say, so for me, there's no difference.

I'm only 25 though... :wink: It still feels slightly wrong though even though I am still quite young but then its only looking isn't it.

I do hope that people don't go to the play just for the DR bum factor because that not only takes away from the production but also his acting ability.

From what ive read of the film - i think anyone going to see it PURELY for DR's botty would quite probably be in for a bit of a shock, its NOT about a 'nice' subject at ALL.

Yes...... tis wrong and foul and mucky to consider the prospect of rudery and Harry Potter...........

Ill say no more :rofl:

Lets put it this way, you don`t only see his bum :wacko: He runs around the stage naked for about 10 minutes. You see everything. As Joe said, anyone who finds the scene erotic, well, I wouldn`t. It is very harrowing and you are so engrossed in the play, therefore seeing him and the girl buck naked is not erotic or a turn on in any sense of the word.

Daniel Radcliffe, in my opinion as a huge Harry Potter fan, is "wooden" as Potter. But wow, did he surprise me in the play. What a fabulous actor. He really gives it his all. As for him being expoited, nah :rolleyes:

Has he got a fit little body? Yes is the answer. He`s very attractive as young men go :D

he does have some growing to do though :ph34r_anim:

sorry Daniel :flowers: