UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

North West Anniversary Walk

flweir

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then, I'll have my mobile - 07733 201688 - on in the morning in case anyone gets lost or is running late, otherwise I'll meet you all under the huge wooden canopy (shelters the picnic tables) just outside the visitor's centre (yes, it is near the train station, it's called Linmere lodge or something similar) at 11 am. Looks though we should have good weather!

See people then!

In the last couple of days I didn't think I would be able to make this and now definitely know I can't sorry.

Have 2 urgent transport runs to sort out and feel positively evil.

So those that are going have fun and sorry I can't meet up with you this time.

Unfortunately we turned up a bit late :( and missed everyone. We walked around the lake hoping to bump into some you but didn't see anyone. I will post my pictures later. I have a cracking one of Cheryl33's Henry swimming :ohmy: We were very suprised as he 'doesn't do swimming' usually :laugh:

Here are my photos of the walk :) unfortunately there are no oldies in it :rolleyes:

Henry realises that water can be fun

IMG_2020.jpg

even Scooby the Yorkie had a accidental swim :laugh:

IMG_2026.jpg

Can I give you a hand carrying that stick Abi?

IMG_2022.jpg

How come I'm still swimming and you can walk? :wacko:

IMG_2025.jpg

ahhhhh sorry we didnt see you....looks like you had fun!!!!

king had fun but also had a slight run in with a cyclist.....thank the lord for muzzles we shall say!! i realised after i had camera on phone and forgot to take pics!!!

was nice to meet you both and hopefully do it again soon