UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Insurance - Pet And Home.

Kathyw

Because of how they reacted when I told them how old Elsa really was, I didn't renew any of our insurances with Saga.

so I went first to direct line couldn't do the home insurance on there because it didn't like my firewall.

then went to more than - it did pet insurance until I got to the 'buy' bit then it said I needed to enable cookies. :(

The home insurance was the same as dl and wouldn't take me to the page.

What do I do, I refuse to knock out my firewall so do I have to do this over the phone and lose the discount?

Please help me. :flowers:

Off to the library back soon. :)

I am with Direct Line for house, contents and my dogs and I have found them very good especially with the dogs, 2 are insured for life. It will be worth phoning them and if you tell them you couldn't buy on line because of your firewall, you may still get the discount.

Dl told me no. More than I didn't ask. The lady at MT said that if I do the pet insurance online I therefore become an existing customer and get a better discount via the phone from them but the cookies are stopping me.

I'll have to think about thi. It's just CB I am insuring - Elsa's bills we will pay anyway.

Saga appear to have diddled me - I cannot check yet as vet is off till 2 jan :(