UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meeting The Limerick Animal Welfare Transporter Next Week..

wiccaweys

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah, are either of the children able to use their hands at all? I have a girls and a boys leap pad but would hate to be insensitive. I have some Thomas the Tank videos too, pm me your addy when you get a mo and I'll post them to you. Also, I'm sure Ellis has loads of clothes she's grown out of, would it be out of order to send anything like that?

An update on their condition from Nimah this morning:

'Millie is doing a lot better than gavin. She is still being tubed fed but is out of bed. Her right hand and arm is completly bandaged, doctors still very worried about it she has slight use of her left hand but does her best to use it, shes fantastic. Millie has started collecting key rings shes addicted to them especially animal ones. She loves stickers. The physio is encouraging millie to use her left hand she will be going to school for an hour upstairs in the hospital from next week. She will be getting dressed.

Gavin is still very sick he is being tube fed, he is on a morphine drip, he goes from a special chair to his bed which he hates. He has very limited movement. The nurses blew up balloons yesterday and were trying to get him to hold them with his hands.They are trying to get him to move his hands.'

I was thinking box of cakeys for the lovely people at the kennels, too.

Not that it's up to me to decide where your cakeys go.

I will text cake man later and see if he's up for a bulk order - I would hate to think what I will have to do in order to get them :sick01: , but it will be worth it :laugh:

When's the best time to drop stuff off??

I have a bit of a confession to make and as a taxi driver, this is a very hard confession to make....

(I have never been able to find the house of Wiccs) :ph34r:

I know it's there somewhere, I just can't see it, either that or I'm terrified I'm going to get a wagon up the bum slowing to look for it :blush02: :laugh:

I have a bit of a confession to make and as a taxi driver, this is a very hard confession to make....

I have never been able to find the house of Wiccs

I know it's there somewhere, I just can't see it, either that or I'm terrified I'm going to get a wagon up the bum slowing to look for it :blush02: :laugh:

SF I could always ring for you taxi and show you where it is :biggrin: Have done a bit of an appeal at work today so hopefully will have a few bits to send over.

I know her back yard faces my most favourite landscape - when I was a teenager me and my friend used to pushbike over there and just sit on the tumulus and watch the day go by, I still have lots of happy memories of that skyline (also great for watching storms and lightning) :ph34r:

Edited by supafrisk

Hi Sarah

I am going to the cash & carry on Sun. to get things for the rescue I volunteer with and we would LOVE to donate some items for you to send over. It will be toys, leads, collars & treats and I would be grateful if you could msn/email me where to send them [email protected]

I hope I am not too late to post down from Scotland?

I know her back yard faces my most favourite landscape - when I was a teenager me and my friend used to pushbike over there and just sit on the tumulus and watch the day go by, I still have lots of happy memories of that skyline (also great for watching storms and lightning) :ph34r:

It certainly has some nice views round there just hope they dont build on it! Fingers crossed will have some things to drop off and check the views out again.

Just a renewed appeal for anyone going towards Wiccaweys from up north: If you are, would you mind meeting up at a services and take some stuff from me down south? Of course I could post it, but I remember the shocking amount of postage Melp had to pay last time - you can buy a whole load of stuff for that amount of money!!

I'm not too bad at making cake meself if I may say so :blush02: and I'd be happy to throw a cake or two in, for any of the amazing volunteers who are tirelessly working for the dogs and other animals in their care. Anyone who think they can help, please PM me and let me know what would be a good time and place to meet up! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: